FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

make agi iop greatt!

By porchea3 March 04, 2017, 22:29:48

If you could just make Celestial sword not deal damage to allies or at least just the caster, that would be great! Celestial sword is so limited when it can be casted due to the risk of hurting yourself or allies.
If you could also buff the damage on sword of judgement a little bit than I believe the agility build for iops would be worth it.
This seems pretty reasonable and give iop players another option from the other two obviously better ( in most situations) builds.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 2065

When the new Spell Variant system they promissed comes out Agi Iop might be a thing.
They used Sword of Fate as example for a variant and it's damage was Air.

0 0
Score : 6096

Spell variants will still take a long while to happen, apparently, and even then the spells should be better before that.

My standard opinions on air iop buffs:

1) Lose the fire damage in sword of judgement, increase it's damage slightly, give it a debuff effect that heals the attacker by 25% of the damage the target takes, similar to draconique from osas or prey state from ouginaks.

2) Make celestial sword not hit the iop or it's allies. Maybe have some sort of small buff or debuff as well (say, -20 damage for enemies, or +20 linear resistances to allies).

3) Maybe give divine sword some range.

That way, agility iops will be able to provide support and tank a bit better, and would use their lock more effectively. It would differentiate it from other builds and make it worthwhile.

0 0
Score : 186

that all sounds amazing! if only the devs could stop making new classes for a little bit and develop the classes like they did with the sram. I thought the sram was a fantastic job! the agi Iop with a little boost could be such a good option for players to enjoy

0 0
Score : 3567

Changing the fire damage on SoJ to air would be nice .

Duel deals damage air damage like SoF if used correctly in pvm bosses.

Celestial Sword not hitting the caster would be nice give it no LoS would be better :^)

0 0

Duel's damage is purely dependant on erosion and has nothing to do with iop's stats, though, so it is better used by earth iops than by air iops, thus isn't relevant for this discussion.

0 0
Score : 3567

which makes it better ?

would love to see SoJ changed to solely air damage with 3 instances would make use of flat damages and crit damages thus hitting more.

Normal effects20 to 28 (Air damage)10 to 12 (Fire steal)Critical effects27 to 35 (Air damage)13 (Fire steal)

To:

Normal effects20 to 28 (Air damage)5 to 6 (Air steal)5 to 6 (Air steal)

Critical effects27 to 35 (Air damage) 7 (Air Steal)
7 (Air Steal)

and Celestial Sword requiring no los without the use of the class ring would be great, I believe. Since thematically "Celestial" , something falling from the sky , and it's animation being thunder.

Other than that Iops in general don't need more damage or % heals since they could already gain % of their vitality that stacks twice already.

0 0

Yes, it is better. Just not relevant to air build balance. At least not more relevant than power or jump is...it doesn't help the air build stand out from the other 2 builds, which is the whole issue.

Your SoJ idea is fun...but it would be so broken at high levels. Crit damage sets would hit way too hard with that, and it wouldn't help out with balance. Hell, if I've seen tormenting arrow deal ~1300 without buffs, SoJ would hit almost 2k per cast.

Celestial being non LoS would be fine. But the reason I gave them those side effects, IMO, is exactly what you said: iops don't need more damage. The other builds have damage covered. The idea is to take the support while hitting thing divine swords has and give agility more utility than damage, so it can be a more supportive type of iop. The other 2 builds have single target and AoE damage covered, so giving air another role would encourage it being used more while not having to compete with earth and fire (which would mean at least one will be inevitably weaker and not used).

0 0
Score : 186

I think they should at least have friction range increase or tweak dual a little also... I at mid game find these spells to be very important but can never use them because thy are so limited.

0 0
Respond to this thread