FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Iops need to be more tactical/fun to play

By StylesWL - SUBSCRIBER - September 12, 2009, 22:17:52
Reactions 23
Score : 4

I Now understand why they replaced Brokle to a Support Spell instead of a Damage Spell XD

Iops mostly have epicly Hax Dmg Skills.

For me, they aren't boring at all. These Skills; Blow, Vitality, Jump, Cut, Intimidation and Brokle
are already Combo Stratedgies in battle, especially Jump, it's a very crucial skill for iops since
their Skills are Close-Ranged.

How I use those Skills for Stratedgic Purposes:

Blow - I Get Double-Dodge Locked, Blowing em is a Pinch. Using Blow to Bring them closer
If they're 1 Cell away from my Skill, Pretty Useful in Group PvP.

Vitality - 2nd Most Useful Spell for me. Especially when its lvl 5. But it won't be much of a use
at High levels but on Low/Mid Levels, especially facing Sacriers, using it to stack up your HP to compare it
with a Sacrier, by that you won't have an HP disadvantage, it's also a life saver in Fatal Moments, But it sucks
that its Bewitchable/Dispellable. Yeah this skill can give you opponents an Astonishing Look, cuz whenever you
get stacked with Vitality with more than 2 times your opponents will surely say "Damn that HP of yours", "Wtf,
Are you a Sacrier?"

Jump - 1st Most Useful Spell for me. You already know how to use it or when. Getting ganged, Trapped
(Sram Traps), Getting Close and ETC., I Use Jump whenever Vitality is already 1 Turn left for its Cooldown.
Ahh yeah Jump, this'll surely piss your opponents off XD (Jump - Jump - Jump) Opponents: Pussy! stop
running away XD, so I use it to have fun.

Cut - I Don't use this Skill much. unless Im using an Int Iop, having 8 AP and Leveling Cut to 5 can be
pretty Useful biggrin Using it on em Twice leaving them atleast 1 or 0 MP left so just Piss em off XD!

Intimidation - Mmm I can say, Its Useful. At lvl 6 its HAX, Feca's Inpenetrable Shields or using Immunity/Truce
Just Recoil them on the wall or people call it "Wall-theft", and as always used to Counter Dodge-Locks. This skill is a
good combo for traps aswell biggrin and Passing your opponents to your Allies.

Brokle - (I Miss the cool tornado move in the Air...), Epic Concentration Sprite ftw XD...the only comment on this
Skill for me is..."You wanna see your Hax Hits, It's pretty useful"

0 0
Score : 3339

lol let me see if I am following Dofus history correctly the developers are trying to balance the classes.Sram stealthy can be invisible and use traps nope over powered nerf the traps nerf invisibility.Eni a healer nope nerf the healing and let others heal more. Fecas shields to reduce damage and protect allies nope nerf the shields make them more vulnerable to attack.Sac a tank takes damage to protect the team nope nerf then buff then nerf then oh we will figure it out.Cra weak now over powered going to be nerfed after the developers get 2.0 ready.Iops extreme damage dealers should we nerf them no of course not thats their role is a damage dealer.What about all the other classes that are being nerfed out of their roles or having their roles diminished for the sake of PvP.Why shouldn't the damage of Iops be reduced to balance the classes.If you can nerf Srams traps and invisibility you can nerf Iops damage.If you can nerf Enis ability to heal you can nerf Iops damge.If you can nerf other classes for the sack of PvP you can nerf Iops to.After all we want the game to be more strategic not just hack and slash.Nerfing Iops damage will enable them to be more strategic and thats what the whole balancing thing is about right?

0 0
Score : 380

ok did you ever think that this was just your own opinion ?... have you ever thought that any class can be boring after you played on it for hours and hours ...this is your ignorance you lack in reconizing. Before posting this you should play other classes as well ...iops are not boring they are one of the most diverse characters in the game ..they can be the best at pvp what else could you want ?.. you think that othere classes dont get broing at a high level too ? ALL DO (feel free to correct me if i am wrong)

0 0
Score : 490
lol let me see if I am following Dofus history correctly the developers are trying to balance the classes.Sram stealthy can be invisible and use traps nope over powered nerf the traps nerf invisibility.Eni a healer nope nerf the healing and let others heal more. Fecas shields to reduce damage and protect allies nope nerf the shields make them more vulnerable to attack.Sac a tank takes damage to protect the team nope nerf then buff then nerf then oh we will figure it out.Cra weak now over powered going to be nerfed after the developers get 2.0 ready.Iops extreme damage dealers should we nerf them no of course not thats their role is a damage dealer.What about all the other classes that are being nerfed out of their roles or having their roles diminished for the sake of PvP.Why shouldn't the damage of Iops be reduced to balance the classes.If you can nerf Srams traps and invisibility you can nerf Iops damage.If you can nerf Enis ability to heal you can nerf Iops damge.If you can nerf other classes for the sack of PvP you can nerf Iops to.After all we want the game to be more strategic not just hack and slash.Nerfing Iops damage will enable them to be more strategic and thats what the whole balancing thing is about right?

1st: dude, no need to post this twice. and you know what im talkin about.
2nd: iops are anything BUT diverse. it is simply Hack and Slash. yes, we have field manipulation spells such as jump, blow, intimi, but these are esential to any cc fighter. but these spells just simply alow us to hack and slash.

somebody said we have a spell that gives -crit.... iv faught quite a bit of pvp, and when fighting a 1/2 crit character, so far ALL of those characters have more than 1/2 so even if you do reduce it slightly they are still at 1/2, and if not, they have a spell to boost up their crit rate. and it only lasts 1-2 or 2-3 turns, crit or no, if we were to waste 4 ap a turn, we would just then be leaving ourselvs to 6ap, or less per turn.

who ever said there should be a stun move, i agree. a medium to low damage attack that rapes like 1-3 ap would be nice.
but what i think iops should get is an mp buff, even if it was only +1 mp it would be nice. OR what i was thinking, is make it so you have to exchange 1 ap for 1mp. that would stick with part of their RP part.

i dont really see how jump is considerd op, for 5 ap you can move up to 6 squares, if you jump twice per turn, then u can go 12 squares. what is this acomplishing? you geting away and to buff, or to go back to attack. if your running away to buff, that gives the other character enough time to buff as well, and if your jumping to them, it puts you back in range for the other character.
that and doing this to the spell would severly hurt pvm players, i know when im fighting moo and i cant out run him jump comes in really handy.

Nostromo
0 0
Respond to this thread