FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Wrath

By BllOOdraven November 06, 2009, 20:02:57
Reactions 46
Score : 490
eotkodekff|2009-11-15 10:10:00
You are the one who brought Lashing Arrow into this debate, not me.

i know i did, i was simply agreeing with u...
0 0
Score : 91

Uhm.. Wrath is sexy, you just don't know how to use it properly, sure it may be crap in the pvp world but pvm it's a beast even though someone can out damage you, you are still dealing damage while waiting the four turns, on theh fourth turn you can deliver a final big ass blow and you should stop whining about it.

0 0

please PLEASE read the posts before replying, if you would take the time, you will have found that i have already stated this. everything in your post has already been said at least twice.

Nostromo

0 0
Score : 643
BllOOdraven|2009-11-24 18:03:00
please PLEASE read the posts before replying, if you would take the time, you will have found that i have already stated this. everything in your post has already been said at least twice.

Nostromo

OP wrath = punitive arrow =O even cras admit its op lol... but blood if you're looking to pvp and do damage why not do what every other str iop and eca do and get a fake ceangal claw? even i an int iop considered getting one of those, 400+ per hit on 4ap is crazy. as already stated in this thread no iop relies on wrath in pvp, unless you're fighting a total noob noone is going to let u get it off unless u miraculously lock them... also for a mount i suggest getting an emerald plum if you dont have one. mp and range never hurt anyone... except the person you're fighting ^^
0 0
Score : 40

m

0 0
OP wrath = punitive arrow =O even cras admit its op lol... but blood if you're looking to pvp and do damage why not do what every other str iop and eca do and get a fake ceangal claw? even i an int iop considered getting one of those, 400+ per hit on 4ap is crazy. as already stated in this thread no iop relies on wrath in pvp, unless you're fighting a total noob noone is going to let u get it off unless u miraculously lock them... also for a mount i suggest getting an emerald plum if you dont have one. mp and range never hurt anyone... except the person you're fighting ^^

lol that sword is so nub. and i had one of those plum/emerald, i didnt really find it as usefull, the mp didnt really compensate for 60 str of a plum/crimson..

0 0
Score : 643
BllOOdraven|2009-12-03 20:08:00
lol that sword is so nub. and i had one of those plum/emerald, i didnt really find it as usefull, the mp didnt really compensate for 60 str of a plum/crimson..

at lower levels i guess u would need that 60 str, but at higher levels that really wouldn't be much of a difference, while the mp makes a huge difference i beat all str iops because they lack that 5th mp to keep up with me. as for the sword being nub? u wont get a better one until killarity, the fact that its 4ap means u can buff and still attack twice which makes up for most of its shortcomings plus it gives initiative which is a big plus in a pvp fight. evening razor would be the only comparable sword in my opinion but u need 100 agi to use it.
0 0
Respond to this thread