FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Agility Iop lv 80

By cooldudebob November 09, 2009, 03:24:52

Im a lv 80 agility iop and i would like to know what gear should i be aiming to buy? should i get 1/2 crits with celest? should i get as much agility as possible??? any thoughts/tips would be helpful

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1744

bump biggrin

0 0
Score : 490

at about the lvl 80+ range i found my agi iop becoming weaker, doing ok damage, but vitality wasnt really on my side, neither was resis, in my personal oppinion i would use parts of the royal coco blop set mixed with aridala set, and level until you can use the black rat set.

and at level 80, i tried going 1/2, and with how powerful the basic damage of celest is anyways, trying to get to 1/2, you loose alot of agi, making it so that your crit damage is now only = to basic damage if you were to use full agi gear, so long story short, go for pure agi right now.... that is unless you have, or can afford a turq <3.

P.S. dont get me wrong, in a few levels (some where around 110-130) getting 1/2 is not as difficult, and is VERY usefull

0 0
Score : 39
cooldudebob|2009-11-09 03:24:00
Im a lv 80 agility iop and i would like to know what gear should i be aiming to buy? should i get 1/2 crits with celest? should i get as much agility as possible??? any thoughts/tips would be helpful

I'm a lvl 81 agi iop atm and i have full aerdala set w/o the shield and a gelano. I hit around 300 per spell.
0 0
Score : 1152

Go for a full custom set. Try pieces from royal coco and Toady set. Make sure to use Mad Tofu Cloak. When I was agi (before I switched to str. SoI ftw happy) I had over 600 total agi w/o scrolling. I was hitting 250-400 with CS.

0 0
Respond to this thread