FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

ANTI-nerf topik for iops ! :D

By KingFromHellIsRised November 20, 2009, 18:41:50
Reactions 31
Score : 1604

Yeah so they make like PvP arena or Dueal arena where players can choose map or when they enter fight its random map so peoples can fight 2 vs 2 where cant be more than 10lvl difference and they can`t make trade win fights lol.

0 0
Score : 3051

Now I didn't read all the posts in this thread as I got the basic gist of what the topic is about. Iops Str' storm, jump blah blah blah.

With iops the main problem is this. High base damage on spells and the ability to buff that base damage.

Now to cut an argument dead before it starts in this debate I will now draw a conclusion from comparison to another damage dealing class that also buffs their damage. The sacrier.

The sacrier has its strengths to be sure and I am not going to say they are OP or underpowered so please don't single this point out. Now a sacrier buffs at a good rate as long as it gets damaged. All damage spells they use are low damage compared to the iop. The iop can self buff twice as fast than a sacrier
(1 damage = 10 of a stat, plus stack-able %damage). Combine that with high base damage of there spells and yes I can see where the complaints with iops come from.

Now I don't think jump in itself is overpowered, or any of the iops buff spells (power ect). But combined with the high base damage and the range of the spells (plus the increase of self buff damage), this is where the problem lies. All that needs to be done with the iop class to BALANCE it in my opinion is lower the damage of their offensive spells to that of other damage dealers that buff. Example in line with the range of damage on the sacriers spells. This would put the iop back in balance with other classes while taking little away from its play style and skill.

Nuff said.

0 0
Score : 2141

we need nerfs so nerf nerf nerf nerf laugh

we need to :

nerf iops damage
enis heals
osas summons
xelors ap theft
sadis mp theft
cras range
sacs vitality
and fecas sheild

about enus we can jst snatch their shovels they are old guys after all -.- , steal the srams traps, poison the pandas wine and finally last but not the least do black magic on ecas so they get unlucky ever. crit fails and evil luck ftw. lmao.

0 0
Score : 7810
mightychicken|2009-11-22 20:22:00
about enus we can jst snatch their shovels they are old guys after all

pfft, if they are so old they dont need to carry around the backbacks. I vote nerf their shovels away!
0 0
Score : 3781
AngryBeardIvI|2009-11-22 12:13:00
Now I didn't read all the posts in this thread as I got the basic gist of what the topic is about. Iops Str' storm, jump blah blah blah.

With iops the main problem is this. High base damage on spells and the ability to buff that base damage.

Now to cut an argument dead before it starts in this debate I will now draw a conclusion from comparison to another damage dealing class that also buffs their damage. The sacrier.

The sacrier has its strengths to be sure and I am not going to say they are OP or underpowered so please don't single this point out. Now a sacrier buffs at a good rate as long as it gets damaged. All damage spells they use are low damage compared to the iop. The iop can self buff twice as fast than a sacrier
(1 damage = 10 of a stat, plus stack-able %damage). Combine that with high base damage of there spells and yes I can see where the complaints with iops come from.

Now I don't think jump in itself is overpowered, or any of the iops buff spells (power ect). But combined with the high base damage and the range of the spells (plus the increase of self buff damage), this is where the problem lies. All that needs to be done with the iop class to BALANCE it in my opinion is lower the damage of their offensive spells to that of other damage dealers that buff. Example in line with the range of damage on the sacriers spells. This would put the iop back in balance with other classes while taking little away from its play style and skill.

Nuff said.

Inflicting damage is the primary focus of the Iop class, more so than any other. Doing damage, buffing that damage, getting into place to inflict that damage, and getting targets into place to inflict that damage on to them is all that Iop do. Thus they must perform that role better than other classes. Sacrier have a much more diverse role in battle, and thus need less inherent damage potential.
0 0
Score : 1604

When i readed alot of the posts about nerfs i can say only this..
When ankama made that PvP Headhunters from that moment started so much nerfs..
When ankama nerf sacrier then iop is stronger then you need nerf iop and then cra and then ENU!!
Its annoiing when you all gona read all what for GOD DAMMINT you are asking you will understand not ankama is making Dofus worser but you peoples... YOU.

0 0
Score : 491

THANK YOU. as soon as storkens hit. dofus characters have had nothing but nerf nerf nerf. any person that has played for a while will say they sure did like shields that a feca gave during ur fight with Soft Oak or any other strongish monster. as soon as pvp became profitable for characters, that didnt matter any more. pvp and all of its reasons for nerfing is unfair to the pvm player. i say NERF STROKENS. and single pvp. if dofus is a war between two cities, then i think we should go for battle ground fights, make a specific area in the land of 12 a pvping area, and have it set up so that when your in a battle group, and you are in the area, everybody agros, from a 5 square radius. and when one of your group members gets aggrod, you just zaap straight to the battle, and if the person who started the fight decideds a certain player isnt needed for the fight, he can simply kick them, and seeing as these would be group fights, there would be no need for player caps, you could be what ever level you wanted, agro what ever level you want. if your a highish lvl, lets say your group (group lvl 1000) and you agro a group (group lvl 600) and the lvl 1000 group wins, it would get a lower amount of honor then if it was to agro another lvl 1000 group. a good motto to go with this, if you cant run with the big dogs, STAY OFF THE COURT. either that or get rid of low level pvp and make it so you canot get wings until you are level 100.

0 0
Score : 643

im an iop that pvps and believes the pvp system is horrible at all levels, especially lower level pvp. my question that i ask is which would u rather see? an int iop that can potentially SS you 3 times or an agi iop that will cc u to death with dags doing twice as much damage? i play an int iop but envy the agi iop with 1/2 ice daggers that does almost twice as much damage per hit. also to the post above decent idea another suggestion would be to adjust the honor system... i read in a post that i agree with, they should make it to where u lose less honor in a fight its stupid u win 70 per fight but lose 76 XD. also they said to gain less in 1v1 pvp but make group pvp to where u gain more honor per fight, thus encouraging group pvp while still rewarding 1v1 and also eliminating whiners who cant get rank 10 wings. also i would suggest they lower agg range to 10 instead of 20... thats too much of a level difference, for any level character except a 200 =P

0 0
Score : 11633
macbomzis|2009-11-22 11:45:00
In my opinion, the only thing, that can save PVP in Dofus, is group PVP. For example, there should be arenas(2vs2;3vs3...) where players would fight each other for rewards.

Agreed but the reward should not be much because the losing team will be very unpleased with what they didn't earn.

-xdark-osamodax
0 0
Score : 210

Even though I play a level 85 int Iop, I kind of like the idea of not being able to get wings until level 100... at least PvP would be a bit more balanced and we wouldn't have everyone making low level characters built specifically to be completely overpowered at PvP in a certain level range and farm strokens (like a vitality Osamodas at level 30, or an int Iop at level 60.)

0 0
Score : 1746
thisgameizfun|2009-11-30 00:22:00
Agreed but the reward should not be much because the losing team will be very unpleased with what they didn't earn.

-xdark-osamodax

As if the one that loses in 1 on 1 PvP isn't unpleased with what they didn't earn in the current system. Gimme a break.
0 0
Score : 3954

I like that Battle zone Idea, only i got an idea to expanded on it, the most annything thing is when your in a hunt, you have rank 5+ wings and you odnt wnan abe aggored but then 8 people come to aggor for strokens right? alter head hunter so there is a battle zome where you hunt targets similar to the bountey hunter area in runescape. he rewards could be the same but people who just wanna hunt isted of pvp for a bit can. biggrin

0 0
Respond to this thread