FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

IOP

By xgrrudy - SUBSCRIBER - December 09, 2009, 12:32:02

Dofus shuld rely change the IOP stats the str stats are good but woot abut agi or int wen u get to 101 it 5 for 1 tha aint fare only if ur scrol u can get agi or int to 200 bu u hvae to bet close to lvl 200 i wont agi or int to be change like str tha will be better . srram can put in agi or str whit out using 5 for 1 and pandas are the same i think they shulde let iop the same.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 9384

Sure, and nerf celestial sword and strstorm along with it, cause as it is now, their ridiculously high damage more than makes up for the 20/40/60/80 caps. But you're right about the caps, i don't see why certain build got better ones than others, especially now that ankama is trying to promote "odd" builds.

srram can put in agi or str whit out using 5 for 1 and pandas are the same i think they shulde let iop the same.

A little correction: even srams will have 5 for 1 at some point. The only pure builds that won't have to pay 5 for 1 are vit builds, wis builds and pandas (any build).
0 0
Score : 1003

I didn't know pandawas were that versatile smile I might consider making one! (again...) (one that works this time though...)

Iops have the highest damage, and dont need high soft caps...
wel... that's all I really have to say...

0 0
Score : 490

yeah, id rather keep iops soft caps the way they are, instead of buffing only to be nerfed more harshly :S

0 0
Score : 643

like everyone said lol the damage rolls on iops int and agi spells more than makes up for their crap soft caps if you cant afford to scroll your character than make him a different build or get better gear. either way what other class can hit 300+ per hit with only 500 in that characteristic? your answer of course should be no one but an iop =P

0 0
Respond to this thread