FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

where to lvl

By -leet- - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 10, 2009, 03:24:59

Hi so i just hit level 83 today on my int iop. Its be a while since ive played and im getting back into it, i really wanted to hit 90-100 sometime soon and well im wondering what is a good way to lvl to get there quick. Anything would be nice or any tips would be awesome thanks XD

Lt-Swagger of solar

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 7810

If your ant intel iop, then get yourself a 9ap set with decent intel and go pvp. You will be rather dominating and should make some good kamas, xp and strokens.

0 0
Score : 5793

Unless you don't like PvP, or suck at it, or hate getting beaten by other Int Iops higher ranked and leveled and better-geared than you, in which case you could grind along with the rest of us on Trools, Kanigers and the like. 9AP set, decent Int and Wis.

0 0
Score : 2514

Another option might be smaller to mid-sized plains crackler mobs. The diamond stones that you drop can make you diamonds to exchange for Scroll of Spells (adds a spell point permanently). XP is only a little less than kanigers.

0 0
Score : 2727

Ok thanks a lot for some helps and i used to do pvp but since i came back everyone pvping seems to be cras... so well i havent really pvped in a while XD. So yeah ill prob start fighting trools agian or kani mobs thanks

0 0
Respond to this thread