FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best Character Combo for an Agility Iop

By MrFlamez - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - December 18, 2009, 15:20:34

Well I recently Subscribed my old account. So now I have 2 with p2p.

I want to keep my Agility Iop, because I have put quite a bit of Kamas into him.
I was wondering, Which other class should I use that works very well with my Iop?

I am open to any suggestions, it would be very helpful if you can be detailed and post things such as why you think its the best, or what strategies you have in mind.

Thanks!

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 409

I think a cra, sac, enu or panda would be the best. the cra would have great range and close combat damage, boosts and AoE attacks depending on what build you choose to go with. sac has amazing map manipulation and would you extreamly devastating in close combat. the enu would have its usual bag of tricks and its drops which pair great with somthing as good as an agility iop at killing big mobs fast for good drops. the panda offers map manipulation and preaty strong damage if you go str or if you go intel explosive flask is a great AoE attack and you could throw monsters into celetrial zone+ you could good a boogey wand/hammer ican or somthing for a semi healer.

0 0
Score : 2113

Thanks killa.

Looking for more suggestions, Have an hour left till double exp on Rushu, want to lvl up right when it starts

0 0
Score : 409

I don't get to play any of double xp sad. out of the things I said I think a cra would be the best team mate

0 0
Score : 1635

apart from cra you could go with an osamoda
reason bieng. they can summon a gobbal for example to distract your enemy while you run to kill.
hope i helped

sensie yoshi

0 0
Respond to this thread