Ankama Trackers

best iop

By BllOOdraven May 19, 2010, 19:19:03

personaly i like to mess around with agi/ +dmg because of SoJ =]

Nostromo----

0 0
Reactions 34
Score : 643

epic level i feel there is no best iop. it boils down to who uses better strategy, who goes 1st, and the size of the map.

0 0
Score : 491

i dont mean like, which one is the absolute 100% best, just what one you like the best ;]

0 0
Score : 2476

I believe that Strength is the strongest, but I just love Agility. Why? I just do. Celestial's animation has lightning, and I like lightning. >biggrin

0 0
Score : 1726

I'm an intellegence iop and I love how you can deal lots of dmg. We have an infinite (well 64 i think) range spell that is linear to use against reclusive chars such as cras while jumpling toward them. We have cut as well for minus some mp for easy prey, and the feared:

STRENGTHSTORM. With 10 ap, you can increase and do about 500 dmg i suppose. And with better sets and mounts and scrolling, that can increase dramatically.

I like this class because it has the best range, is versatle in most situations and overall fun and unique to use.

0 0
Score : 612

Well, my iop has been all useful builds.

They all have advantages and dissadvantages.

Str Iops: with a good set have nice range and good damage.
Int Iops: good for pvp'ing and pvm'ing.
Agi Iops: good for pvm,pvp, leeching at rats.

I have to say I prefer my iop str, he does nice damage and has good range.
He can do like 800 damage+ with Sword of Iop and Power.
Well over 1000 with Close Combat.
And well over 2000 with Wrath.

I vote for Str Iops.
But it all depends on what lvl.

0 0
Score : 210

I've always loved intelligence Iops. Putting all points into vit and switching between strength, int, and agi sets is fun though.

0 0
Score : 191

I love my Agi Iops :3

0 0
Score : 2574

Regular Hybrid: Str/agi or str/int.
It's a very hard choice because both have fairly sufficient gear options (str/int can use ougaa piece+ink, str/agi can use berserker pieces). I went with str/agi though, because having two element AoE is awesome, and the ability to use some of the better weapons in the game to high potential is nice. Str/int has fewer weapon options in comparison.

Regular: Str
Best PvMer out of the 3 imo, wrath is best used, good range attack, strongest CC probably.

Damage: Agi/+dmg or str/+dmg
Agi was chosen obviously because ranged SoJ is a cool spell. Str was chosen because mutilation also adds +damage, though only to str.

0 0
Score : 1263
epic level i feel there is no best iop. it boils down to who uses better strategy, who goes 1st, and the size of the map.
Yeah, but if you are str Iop, on your first turn use Wrath and then jump and run to your opponent and use Wrath again, opponent not lookin' so good anymore wink
0 0
Gobtec|2010-06-06 17:08:00
Yeah, but if you are str Iop, on your first turn use Wrath and then jump and run to your opponent and use Wrath again, opponent not lookin' so good anymore wink

Except anyone with half a brain will try to avoid it.
0 0
FlaMinXRaY|2010-06-07 01:51:00
Except anyone with half a brain will try to avoid it.

anyone with half abrain wont have to try lol. unless the iop has 12ap all an iop would have to do is jump away =P granted both iops had 12ap jump twice and problems solved. literally iops wrath is the easiest spell to avoid =P
0 0
Score : 770

I voted AGI-STR on regular hybrid because of dodge locks (i know they have jump spell) and a mixture of crits and pods increase.
I voted AGI on regular because i have seen AGI Iops can do super high damage with Celestial Sword.
I voted %DMG-+DMG on the 3rd one down because i thought it might be a fun build.

Thanks

Ancestral-Soul

0 0
Score : 365

Dunno why but for some reason most people cant see that an agi iop is a freaking beast, especially at higher levels.

0 0
hybratek|2010-06-08 21:13:00
Dunno why but for some reason most people cant see that an agi iop is a freaking beast, especially at higher levels.

Range is limited, HP is generally low, wis is generally low, CC is far from amazing. Regular built epic agi iop is less than average at PvP, and PvM, imo.
0 0
Score : 770

Im not sure where to go with my Str Iop.
I think i will Scroll Wisdom to 100 and get str to 250.
Then start +wisdom to 150.
Also scroll 100 agi for crits and dodge locks and rolls.
But i still dont know as to what spells/weapons to use.

Thanks

Flamme-Bleue

0 0
Score : 365
FlaMinXRaY|2010-06-08 23:18:00
Range is limited, HP is generally low, wis is generally low, CC is far from amazing. Regular built epic agi iop is less than average at PvP, and PvM, imo.

yes i know what you mean. Agi iops can be pretty beasty but usually requires a lot of mks in order to be good. Ive seen some agi iops owning a lot of stuff in endgame PvP, SoJ can be quite good in sucker set (using the class boots ofc), since it offers some dmg, %dmg and range, not to mention it doesnt require LoS. That also allows some sort of hybrid builds, like agi/int and agi/str, which are in my opinion the best type of iops.

But then again, every type of build can be good when a lot of kamas are invested.
0 0
Ilax-Lutalo|2010-06-08 23:32:00
Im not sure where to go with my Str Iop.
I think i will Scroll Wisdom to 100 and get str to 250.
Then start +wisdom to 150.
Also scroll 100 agi for crits and dodge locks and rolls.
But i still dont know as to what spells/weapons to use.

Thanks

Flamme-Bleue

again if you scroll to 100 you've made a mistake you need to scroll to 101. also only way i would use an agi iop in pvp is if it had 12 ap 1/2 celest and atleast 3k vit :x
0 0
Score : 169

I'm an int iop , and i just like my class . Int Iops are very good in mid- lvls (60+) , agi the same, but just when they reach lvl 70. for str you need to be a higher lvl to really enjoy the class and btw str iop is a lil bit hard to do . u need 10 ap which means more flexibility and more freedom in fight but less power . as a str iop u have a tremendous variants to choose weapons , which is a advantage . but what really makes a str iop strong is the base str , which is a very big advantage . u cant say the same thing about int iops or agi , which rely a lot on equipment . my opinion is that the int iop is better that the agi and that the str is the "worst" iop build .

0 0
KiochseNoBlood|2010-06-14 22:02:00
I'm an int iop , and i just like my class . Int Iops are very good in mid- lvls (60+) , agi the same, but just when they reach lvl 70. for str you need to be a higher lvl to really enjoy the class and btw str iop is a lil bit hard to do . u need 10 ap which means more flexibility and more freedom in fight but less power . as a str iop u have a tremendous variants to choose weapons , which is a advantage . but what really makes a str iop strong is the base str , which is a very big advantage . u cant say the same thing about int iops or agi , which rely a lot on equipment . my opinion is that the int iop is better that the agi and that the str is the "worst" iop build .

If you're going to talk low levels, str is by far the worst build, and has very little redeeming qualities till at least low-mid levels (10x or so). I'd say str outshines agi by a mile at 14x, and is nearly on par with int, beating both of them out at endgame.
0 0
Respond to this thread