FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

I am Cra with lev 35 Still walking round with a full set of adventurer kit, what set sould i go for

By jackhack#4363 December 13, 2007, 11:16:46

I am Cra with lev 35 Still walking round with a full set of adventurer kit, what set sould i go for now

i would like to know

plz

RAW stats

with out any kit on (or rings etc)

from the top
v 47
w 8
s 25
i 54
c 11
a 5

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1333

I'm not an expert on Cras, but what about a nice little Robber/Prespic Set combination? Cras can do two attacks per turn, so a +DMG set is pretty nice. It will boost all attacks (regardless of elements), and the Prespic part gives a pretty nice Wisdom bonus too...

0 0
Score : 747

I see you boosted both Intelligence and strength.
Well, I could advise you to buy a Gobball Set, but I won't.
Since you are at level 35, you can get to 37 then buy a good prespic set and quickly get to level 46, then buy Scaraleaf Set. (Intelligence recommended)
I outstand your decision, if you want a Gobball set it's ok, but you should've bought it before.

• Miguel
0 0
Score : 822

I have a lvl 50 cra and I went for gobball set and had a red scara ready for lvl 46 with a Kam Assutra ammy for the extra ap.

0 0
Score : 5459
OBJECTION! (hehe..)

The Scaraleaf Sets are level 47 to wear all the pieces, NOT 46.
0 0
Score : 747
Citation
Hudski :
OBJECTION! (hehe..)

The Scaraleaf Sets are level 47 to wear all the pieces, NOT 46.

I was talking about an Intelligence Scaraleaf set (I'm not sure about the others)
which the the level required to use the full set is 46

• Miguel
0 0
Score : 2976

You would be best off focussing all your points in int, str or agi. I don't know if you've scrolled anything but, if not, the best thing you can do is reset in Oto.
Then you could go for crits & puni arrow. Please read:
http://dofus.wikia.com/wiki/Cra/Strength(..) and the other builds.

0 0
Respond to this thread