FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Primus

By VoxVodka June 25, 2010, 00:22:27

With the coming of 2.0 and the new expansion on the way. It's the perfect time to start our little project "Primus". The goal is to try and recreate some of the excitement and wonder of starting fresh. We wanna bring with us into the new Dofus the feeling many of us shared when Shika opened, experience the thrill of discovery that we all enjoyed when Shika was a young server and everything was in the flux.

And so here it is!

Our basic philosophy-

Play it your way... We don't want to tell you how to play, you should play the way u want to. So for the most part there are no rules ^^ just be respectful of the community, don't be an ass to your fellow Shikan's, and don't agro you guildmates unless its an aranged pvp you both agree to for fun.

Thats right! Its a mixed guild... We want to bring back some of the pvp that existed before the server became so red ^^ but we dont aim to make Bonta dominant either ^^ we want to rebalance the game a bit. So we need Bonta's and Bracks! That way well always be able to push some pvp and have some fun. No need to wait on anyone I myself will be Bonta on my sac in another week, but regardless of your alignment your welcome here. What we'll really be looking at for recruitment is your personality, intelligence and skill.

Xp donations are discouraged before lvl 200. You can if u want donate 1% max before then but 0% is prefered. Its my belief that the members of the guild are what makes it strong not its lvl. So the focus should be on you lvling yourself, that will in the end benefit the guild most.

I'll be adding to this more but im getting spamed in game ^^

As always hot girls get preference over everyone else ^^

Guild lvl is 26

Atm officers are

Whisper
Fairyfox
Challenger

You can pm me / any of them for an interview, or post here.

Let the games begin ^^

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 1189
VoxVodka|2010-06-25 00:22:00
As always hot girls get preference over everyone else ^^

Untill there I thought this would be a cool guild.
Thanks but no thanks, why do all guilds have to be about sex or PWN or NOOB.
And you ask for intelligence? huh
0 0
Score : 120

We try and keep the mood light, and not take the game too seriously^^ that was a bit of humor i threw in there rolleyes

0 0
Score : 5082

When I read your post first time on IV, I actually had the impression you were going to make a new guild for "old" players that want to start a new character.

"The goal is to try and recreate some of the excitement and wonder of starting fresh."

But reading further down, didn't really hold up to that impression. It sounds a bit like another Horizon but I wish you better luck than they had.

0 0
Score : 120

I wasn't involved in Horizon tongue

And thx for the gl

0 0
Score : 53

hey vox, amor here if you remember from way back then and I completely agree!
Don't like how its all red haha I want more pvp i want shika to have big wars like rushu used to I'll pm you in game someday when we are on at the same time haha

0 0
Score : 6

Hello All , As the years have been through and our lives have moved along , I have never forgot how Omni familly took care of me against Knights Templars agroeing during BrakmarVsBonta, I joined and became part of this familly .After many quits and hacks , I have came back a couple months and been keeping your legacy you passed on to me , Omni is still alive and kicking , if you wish to drop by just to say hello , please do I miss you all a lot

0 0
Respond to this thread