FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

When to kill darkminers?

By marthinm January 04, 2010, 18:04:50

Well i'm a miner, level 30 (mining 20). I did try darkminers to be able to level mining faster...sigh did i get killed (hit for 200+!)

When can i solo them? lvl 50?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 621

O.o Miner (profession) has nothing to do with those monsters.

I assume that you are lvl 30 enutrof. Dark miners are really hard to beat on those lvls, especially as enus. Just lvl up first and focus on jobs later on. There are mines without dark miners, so try out those if you.

0 0
Score : 115

It all depends on your gear.

I am able to fight them with robber + prespic set and atooin 10 dam at lvl 40

However at times when my starting position is too close it will be pretty risky.

0 0
Score : 1411

If you drop a mining scroll from the dark miners, that is worth 100xp. At lvl 20 mining, that is equal to gathering bronze 5 times. There is no way you will drop scrolls faster than you can gather ore. You would level miner faster from iron ore than fighting miners. And it really isn't worth using the mine transport until higher level, so just figure out a few mines you like and run between them.

0 0
Score : 2514

Killing dark miners will help you level, but only if you're using the Underground Railway to travel between mines. Scrolls are nice, but not nearly enough to make a difference. It's the quick access to many mines that helps.

0 0
Respond to this thread