FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Moar HP

By Zenari#2140 - SUBSCRIBER - February 20, 2011, 04:27:44

I'm a strength cra, I need more HP. I have 484 HP and I'm level 62. I don't want to sacrifice a lot of strength or MP for that matter.
My set is the following: RG headgear, eurfolles, pippin blop set, gelano, treeboots, terrdala belt, aerdala amulet, and RG cape. I use an AL/EM mount. Please help me.

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1288

Emerald Dofus! smile

Or you can use a Plum/Emerald for +200 Vitality, +1 Range, +1 MP. Or a Plum/Crimson for +200 Vitality +1 Range +60 Str. Plum and Ginger for +300 Vitality, +1 Range.

0 0
Score : 267

Sacrificing the almond part probably takes away me going first. Losing the upper hand by going second takes away more HP than I've gained in the first place, thus 
lowering my stats and HP.

0 0
Score : 2297
Zenari|2011-02-20 04:27:44
I'm a strength cra, I need more HP. I have 484 HP and I'm level 62. I don't want to sacrifice a lot of strength or MP for that matter.
My set is the following: RG headgear, eurfolles, pippin blop set, gelano, treeboots, terrdala belt, aerdala amulet, and RG cape. I use an AL/EM mount. Please help me.

royal gob headgear = no HP = poopoo
royal gob cape = no hp = poopoo
treeboots = total poopoo    lol you're 62  get some MP boots
gelano = get a 130+ hp gelano

If you want more hp then stop wearing things with no hp! 

Also scroll 101 hp if you didn't
0 0
Score : 1598

royal gobb boots...

0 0
Score : 419

Im changing to intelligence, but this is what is used and I got rank 6 in 1 week of hardcore pvp.

Royal Gob Heady

Badoul's Mane- This sword is overlooked and it gives 1 MP.

Royal Gob Cape

Pippin Blop Set- Overmaged and get over the -50 air resist you'll just lose 2/12 fights if u don't strategize.

Gelano

Plum Crimson Mount- Takes care of your HP problem.

0 0
Respond to this thread