FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Read this intelligence cras! Place to train

By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - September 19, 2011, 04:26:53

So i see a lot of threads about intelligence cras looking for a place to train. (this is for int cras above level 90+) You know what i'd go all out gob dungeon until 90-13x why? yeah yeah i know i get lazy too. Get a fun guild then talk to them 24/7 while farming gob dungeon for mats/exp/soul. You won't even notice how fast you will run the dungeon :X. so from 131-145 i'd get a group and kill some kaingloos. I do that with my friend (Giga-Biga-Bowser). This thread is level 90-145. I haven't gotten beyond that. Please if your an intelligence cra and has gone beyond the level please take your time and post where to level smile this will hopefully decrease the amount of threads asking for where to train.

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 199
ownage-pwnagetwo|2011-09-19 04:26:53
So i see a lot of threads about intelligence cras looking for a place to train. (this is for int cras above level 90+) You know what i'd go all out gob dungeon until 90-13x why? yeah yeah i know i get lazy too. Get a fun guild then talk to them 24/7 while farming gob dungeon for mats/exp/soul. You won't even notice how fast you will run the dungeon :X. so from 131-145 i'd get a group and kill some kaingloos. I do that with my friend (Giga-Biga-Bowser). This thread is level 90-145. I haven't gotten beyond that. Please if your an intelligence cra and has gone beyond the level please take your time and post where to level smile this will hopefully decrease the amount of threads asking for where to train.
actually instead of gob just for the fast runs maybe 1-5 mins for like 200kk xp i was thinking about getting some leechers and spamming black rat and soul another way to add on profit to that is to become handyman for keys and just spam it make keys every run save up.Even better multi account if possible throw some enus in there for the extra drops ;] once cap gets high i would look into frig but until then ur main source for kamas and xp is black rats fast runs 2-7 mins if ur fast 5-10 if ur slow AND about 500-1mk xp ;] better then gob dungs xp depends on wiz ;D and even MORE money :] 
0 0
Score : 2689
hotnesforlife|2011-09-19 06:08:43
actually instead of gob just for the fast runs maybe 1-5 mins for like 200kk xp i was thinking about getting some leechers and spamming black rat and soul another way to add on profit to that is to become handyman for keys and just spam it make keys every run save up.Even better multi account if possible throw some enus in there for the extra drops ;] once cap gets high i would look into frig but until then ur main source for kamas and xp is black rats fast runs 2-7 mins if ur fast 5-10 if ur slow AND about 500-1mk xp ;] better then gob dungs xp depends on wiz ;D and even MORE money :]
level 90s can't solo br. besides br souls are 70kk-120kk on my server. They will need help which is long. br takes about 30mins and 30 mins 5mins per run 20kk 6 gob souls more much exp than 1 br run and money smile 
0 0
Score : 199
ownage-pwnagetwo|2011-09-19 21:27:39
level 90s can't solo br. besides br souls are 70kk-120kk on my server. They will need help which is long. br takes about 30mins and 30 mins 5mins per run 20kk 6 gob souls more much exp than 1 br run and money smile
ok i said something wrong no leechers for br well u can get leechers but it would be good to get another friend to help and it is very possible to do it with just leechers if there powering u up and takeing the dmg while u unload on the monsters ;] and it should defenatly not take 30 mins unless ur messing around......
0 0
hotnesforlife|2011-09-19 21:47:16
ownage-pwnagetwo|2011-09-19 21:27:39
ok i said something wrong no leechers for br well u can get leechers but it would be good to get another friend to help and it is very possible to do it with just leechers if there powering u up and takeing the dmg while u unload on the monsters ;] and it should defenatly not take 30 mins unless ur messing around......
I mean in general... Most cras lvl 90-145 can't solo br more than 30mins long.
0 0
Score : 4090

Finding a place to train in is never hard, just about any monster group with the same level as you/you're group can give good enough xp. The main problem is most people want the best xp. This really is a counter-productive way to play the game. I say just have fun, make a few friends and... Run a dungeon, hunt the matts for your next set (instead of buying it? huh), or just sit and talk the day away. If you're just in it for the level, then why play the game?
----
As for the question to the best place to level; the answer is always the most overused method in the game, shouldn't be too hard to find out.

A few solo options I can list off the top of my head (My choices may not be the best, my Cra is Strength now):

• Gobball Dungeon (Obviously)
  • Black Rat Dungeon (Not as productive as Gobball Dungeon for the lower levels, but it gets better. You may want to bring a little help.)
  • Most single/double Frigost Monsters (Take advantage of your range superiority; *cough*Kanigloos*cough*)
  • Plain Boar mobs (Xp may not be great, but the drops are pretty good)
  • Play it old fashioned and take down some Kanigers
  • Anything besides Beach mobs on Otomai (But play cautiously)
There are much more options with a group

PS: Why does the Nub not log on any more? (Directed toward Ownage-Pwnagetwo)
0 0
Giga-Biga-Bowser|2011-09-23 04:48:27
Finding a place to train in is never hard, just about any monster group with the same level as you/you're group can give good enough xp. The main problem is most people want the best xp. This really is a counter-productive way to play the game. I say just have fun, make a few friends and... Run a dungeon, hunt the matts for your next set (instead of buying it? huh), or just sit and talk the day away. If you're just in it for the level, then why play the game?
----
As for the question to the best place to level; the answer is always the most overused method in the game, shouldn't be too hard to find out.

A few solo options I can list off the top of my head (My choices may not be the best, my Cra is Strength now):
  • Gobball Dungeon (Obviously)
  • Black Rat Dungeon (Not as productive as Gobball Dungeon for the lower levels, but it gets better. You may want to bring a little help.)
  • Most single/double Frigost Monsters (Take advantage of your range superiority; *cough*Kanigloos*cough*)
  • Plain Boar mobs (Xp may not be great, but the drops are pretty good)
  • Play it old fashioned and take down some Kanigers
  • Anything besides Beach mobs on Otomai (But play cautiously)
There are much more options with a group

PS: Why does the Nub not log on any more? (Directed toward Ownage-Pwnagetwo)
I have school sad
And yes What Giga-BIga-Bowser said, i highly recommend training there. Although.. You can always do something else
0 0
Score : 15685

I don't understand why anyone over 100 would stay on the main continent. I did Kanigloos from 100 to my current level (168).

All you have to do is get a decent group to go with you and you can be making 1-2 million exp per fight. At level 100+ gobball dungeon is a really crappy place to train. The exp is horrible.

0 0
Respond to this thread