FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

places to solo level

By LOLismymiddlename January 28, 2013, 13:59:49

hey guys i was just wondering if you knew any places to solo level my 146 intel cra
ps im bad at kolossium
thanks smile 

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 6404

As an intel cra, i'd try to go hit:
-big kaniger mobs
-mastogob mobs on ranged maps (search for a map which suits you well and farm it)
-otomai beach mobs or otomai field mobs
-frigost pirates (small mobs to begin with ofc)

Greetzzz

~Aura

0 0
Score : 15704

You should be able to solo Frigost Kanigloo mobs quite easily. At that level as an int cra I personally found mastogobs to be harder than kanigloos because mastos have more ranged attacks which are harder to escape. Kanigloos are pretty dumb and only attack strongly in CC, so it is easy to survive them as a 10ap, 6mp int cra wearing Soft Oak set + Gelano + Limbo Wand + Int pet because you can outrun just about everything on the map while hitting them hard in AoE from a distance.

0 0
Score : 882

hmmmm mobs around pet dung have like 10 stars and no int resist so they are decent to also fight tongue i think with about 250-300 wiz u could get an easy 500-1mil xp in a 30 sec fight

0 0
Score : 1174

right now im using a 8ap 4mp set (soft oak with overmaged nettelz and dora bora) using a toy hammer as weapon till lvl 154 ( axe citadel)
thank you all for the sugestions, i have 363 wis so leveling up should be fairly quick. i shall try the places listed
thanks smile 

0 0
Score : 15704

As an int cra I found that full SO Set + Limbo Wand + Gelano + Int pet was more effective than using a weapon. This set gives you 10ap / 6mp, and you with it you can stay on the run, while hitting monsters in AoE with explosive arrow. You do more damage when you consider that you are hitting the entire group, and you can survive and solo much easier than if you were going into CC and taking heavy damage.

0 0
Score : 1174

i would have much more int using soft oak set with dora bora and nettelz then i would with a full soft oak set.
the 6mp sounds good but i dont see why i would need 10ap when all my attacks cost 4ap, especially when my buffs are down

0 0
Respond to this thread