FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

int gears

By bh0guy#7083 - SUBSCRIBER - May 24, 2013, 12:36:01

what gear would be good for pure int cra?
I already have my set the royal mastogob
But I'm wondering what clock will I use?
In the sense that royal mastogob has no clock on it's set . . ?

any suggestions guys?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 4487

you might take a look at the Mastic Set

EDIT:my bad...this is for chance >.

0 0
Score : 15734

I'm not sure what you mean by "clock". If you mean "ring" then go Gelano (+30 int maged if you can afford it) + Elya Wood's Wedding Ring. If you mean weapon then go with Limbo Wand 

0 0
Score : 1119

With Royal Mastogob as a base, you have the following slots to fill: ring1, ring2, cloak, weapon, mount/pet, trophies.

For a good cloak by itself, I'd suggest the Nettlez @ lvl125.Good +intel, +vit, some +dmg and +wis and it also has some good +% resist for fire & air.

As an alternative, there's the Lord of the Rats' Ceremonial Cape @ lvl130. Less +intel than the Nettlez, but it has a +range which is great for a cra.

Rings are a bit of a tough spot. If you opt to go for stats, Elya Woods' Wedding Ring @ lvl120 gives nice boosts to vit & intel along with good linear and % earth & fire resists. Another good ring, but at lvl139, is the Soft Oak Ring. The SO ring gives intel, str, vit, wis, % resists and crits. Non element specific is the Dreggon Ring @ lvl128, which gives up to 25% power (equivalent to 25 of any element) along with some vit, linear damage and a bit of wis.

And there's the boring but usually necessary Gelano. sleep

Weapons and mounts have a ton of options. I don't feel like wading through all the weapons though. I'd say, if you can manage the agi requirement of them, go for a set of Dreggon Daggers for decent stats and an ap.

Most commmon mounts would be an emerald/plum for +200vit/+1mp/+1range or a ginger/emerald for +300vit/+1mp. There's also things like a plum/orchid for +200vit/+60int/+1range. Trophies are usually dependant on your funding or ability to gather the mats. Most obvious would be the regular scholar for +30int, the Voyager for an mp, the Jackanapes for an ap (but steals an mp), the twitcher for a range, and the brainbox for +50int at the cost of 100vit along with a cawwot dofus.

Edit:
All that work and I found a nice concise post from Mishna about an Int Iop set...which would be basically the same for an int cra: see here.

1 0
Score : 158

wew nice . . thank you Mishna and Lagirdam ! biggrin
I really learn alot from you guys . . thx . . I have the gelano already .. I'll be earning kamas to buy does stuffs that you guys suggested !

MORE POWER GUYS wink 

0 0
Score : 1119
bh0guy|2013-05-25 01:50:09
wew nice . . thank you Mishna and Lagirdam ! biggrin
I really learn alot from you guys . . thx . . I have the gelano already .. I'll be earning kamas to buy does stuffs that you guys suggested !

MORE POWER GUYS wink

Instead of just buying the mats, try to complete achievements and gather the materials to have them crafted. Over the long term this will work to your favor. I always try to have things crafted, as I don't need perfect items and I'd rather save the kamas.
0 0
Respond to this thread