By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Class Improvement - Cra

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - February 20, 2019, 17:58:13
AnkaTracker
Reactions 28

Overall, you feel that Cras are a very fun class to play. You also find the class to be very interesting in PvE for all elements except the air path.
Regarding PvP, you do not find the air and fire paths interesting or fun to play.

In the forums:
Regarding Cras, many of you mentioned the issue of the need for healing and AP reduction.

Score : 328

Personally I love playing Cra. I played Xelor for 10 yrs until it was made so difficult/complicated/dull. Telefrags ftl. Cra was my next choice and I personally don’t have a problem with the balance but I don’t PVP. In PVM/E I find things work just fine—a good balance of easy/hard challenges depending on the mob/boss. PVP seems to be the cause of most complaints here, not PVM. So take that into account, Ankama.

I have to say—having read through these comments—it’s seems like very few people have come to say what they like, only what they dislike. This feedback therefore is unbalanced and clearly biased.

3 0
Score : 325

Most importantly, please don't change our look. I might seriously consider quitting if my Cra becomes like that ugly swole dude that's our class master in Astrub.

0 0
Respond to this thread