FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Returning after 6 years... Help please!

By xGalaxy97x - SUBSCRIBER - February 11, 2020, 12:45:52

Hello guys, I'm coming back after 6 years... fear
I need some help because I saw that many things have been changed!
I just created a new Cra on the Ilyzaelle server: which sets could i use for now (solo PVM)?
I also have doubts about: "int", "agi" or "strength"??? (The last one is very strong but until level 100 I only have Punitive Arrow...)

Thanks in advance,
Galaxy

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 6003

A lot of classes have changed pretty significantly but Cras should still feel pretty familiar at earlier levels. "New" mechanics don't prominently come into play until you've gotten almost all of your spell variants. Keep in mind that spell levels don't exist anymore, and you can modify your stats at will so there's less pressure to stick to one thing forever.

Try playing with the spells and buffs you know and proceed from there. All elements are good and have their advantages and disadvantages, so you should pick your elemental focuses based on what you have available. Don't worry too much about a final build or gear or whatever until you're deep into the 190's, when you'll have a mind blowing amount of flexibility compared to years ago. And at that point, you should have a clear vision of what direction you want to go in anyway.
​​​​​​

2 0
Score : 30

InuzukaKiba|2020-02-11 16:55:19
A lot of classes have changed pretty significantly but Cras should still feel pretty familiar at earlier levels. "New" mechanics don't prominently come into play until you've gotten almost all of your spell variants. Keep in mind that spell levels don't exist anymore, and you can modify your stats at will so there's less pressure to stick to one thing forever.

Try playing with the spells and buffs you know and proceed from there. All elements are good and have their advantages and disadvantages, so you should pick your elemental focuses based on what you have available. Don't worry too much about a final build or gear or whatever until you're deep into the 190's, when you'll have a mind blowing amount of flexibility compared to years ago. And at that point, you should have a clear vision of what direction you want to go in anyway.
​​​​​​

Ooook, thanks! I will try to play with all elements and I will choose the one I prefer!
Thanks again  cool
0 0
Score : 1

Hey Galaxy im thinking of coming back as well been away for a few years if your still in the lower levels let me know if you wan to coop some of the grind smile

0 0
Score : 30

Sinisterone|2020-02-12 04:32:00
Hey Galaxy im thinking of coming back as well been away for a few years if your still in the lower levels let me know if you wan to coop some of the grind smile

Hey! Yes, it would be nice!!! Add me, my Cra name is El-Karim biggrin
0 0
Respond to this thread