FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best solo cra build?

By marthinm December 25, 2009, 18:26:25

I will solo 99% of the timesad whats the best build (got small kids so i "pause" alot...)

0 0
Reactions 36
Score : 308

whats best, str/int/agi? And where can i read more about the spec.

cheers

0 0
Score : 1635

for a solo i recommend inteligence. because they have many spells on wich to use on and expecialy at level 90 you et an amazing spell.
agility build is a good pvp build and good solo if you hit level 70 (absorptive arrow) my cousin soloed bwork dungeon at 70.

its either inteligence wich is good at low level but has a bad pause al the way to 90
or agility wich is very hard at begining but at 70 is a good spell.

i personally prefer agility because its fun.
i did play a int before so..... wel it got boring.

sensie yoshie

0 0

Cheers.

Whats the best guide for the int cra? Wiki doesnt feel 100% or am i wrong?

0 0

well of course you have to get yourself a gobbal set.
i recommend you train at prespics to a high level of like 29'ish. if your p2p go to lousy pigs up to level 40'ish were you get scara set or fire kwak.
if your not a p2p train at crackrocks with a group of 2-3 and train all the way to 45ish and then you can solo them.
if your say... 41 or 51 you should have these skills to 5.

magic
brurning
frozen
distant shooting
and try to get powerfull
critical shooting

after this if your p2p (member) do dopples.

thaths as far as i can go,
hope a helped a little

sensie yoshi

0 0

How about str for solo?

0 0

after the cra nerf in 1.29
in my opinion str are useless in solo. they only have destructive and puntive. puntive with a cooldown is not good for soloing
probably pvp if your skillfull but the final answer is no. str solo is not good.

sensie yoshi

0 0

thx, what did you raise first: i got 5 burning and 5 magic. Not sure if i should raise frozen or dist now (or crit)

btw there is a int/crit spec at wiki, anyone tryed it?

0 0

i did frozen but its all up to you.
i think its better if you go with distant then critical then frozen.
thers many to level with int, thats why i got bored and became agility

0 0
Score : 471

Int cra
And I'd say frozen. But I already had dist lvled then. So maybe it's a good idea to lvl that one first. I use distance shooting all the time still.

0 0
Score : 471

I think this topic can be closed, since you already opened an exact copy.

0 0
Score : 5793

Frozen isn't really required that much at lower levels as a Cra (when leveling solo) simply because often your main strategy is to kill the monsters when they're still out of range, thus rendering AP-negation redundant.

Magic+Burning should work well for you as attack spells until L90. Wait for Powerful Shooting, it's a lovely damage boost. I'd go for Distant Shooting, then add some points into Lashing Arrow for the increased range, as well as Bat's Eye, then Critical Shooting if I have +crit gear.

0 0
Score : 2514

You need to get to 7ap as soon as you can to use the magic/frozen arrow combo. Burning arrow is a lot more useful now with the 1sq knockback too. It's an opportunity attack when the mobs line up for you to hit multiple targets. Else stick to the magic/frozen combo.

Distant shooting is a must. Hey, cras are about range! I'd do that before Powerful.

Full Gobball set should give you the extra AP you need, if you haven't done that already.

0 0
Score : 3192

Chance will be easier for soloing, imho, or chance/intelligence combination for higher versatility.
Intelligence build is very hard to level from 70 to 90, hard because at these levels you'll feel a huge gap between your abilities and other classes, can be pretty unpleasant feeling.

0 0
Score : 115
0 0
Score : 1411
Capwi|2010-01-08 08:50:00
Frozen isn't really required that much at lower levels as a Cra (when leveling solo) simply because often your main strategy is to kill the monsters when they're still out of range, thus rendering AP-negation redundant.

Unless you go to otomai coral beach early. If you have some wisdom, and can take a couple ap, coralators can't attack. And frozen has good range without distant if it is leveled. So for intel builds, I would say distant shooting can come later.

Whatever you do, make sure you have 10sp saved at lvl 36 for powerful shooting. It is that good now, don't leave it until later.
0 0
Score : 1595
sensie-yoshi|2009-12-27 12:07:00
after the cra nerf in 1.29
in my opinion str are useless in solo. they only have destructive and puntive. puntive with a cooldown is not good for soloing
probably pvp if your skillfull but the final answer is no. str solo is not good.

sensie yoshi

I highly disagree with that. Str cras are very good all around basically, punitive deals high damage, lashing arrow deals moderate damage and takes away 2 MP. Poisoned arrow is an option, I saw a str cra hit 26 with it, and because it hits for two or three turns, it might be viable. You have destructive arrow, which is very good for PvP and high hitting PvM monsters, because it reduces damage and does good damage. Don't forget that you could get a Pink Claw, or maybe a Crackler's Blade (I've actually hit over 100 with Tont'Ata Staff at lvl 49). These weapons would be very useful if your locked by a monster, considering 3/4 of your str spells have a minimum range. My str cra is lvl 49 right now, planning to get 50 and pvp a lot. Oh and yoshi, if you stay your distance, punitive can be very effective. I've hit 270+ with powerful shooting, 200+ without. Think of str cras as snipers, with huge knives incase they have to get up-close and personal biggrin
0 0
WolfMeistah|2010-01-12 23:27:00
I highly disagree with that. Str cras are very good all around basically, punitive deals high damage, lashing arrow deals moderate damage and takes away 2 MP. Poisoned arrow is an option, I saw a str cra hit 26 with it, and because it hits for two or three turns, it might be viable. You have destructive arrow, which is very good for PvP and high hitting PvM monsters, because it reduces damage and does good damage. Don't forget that you could get a Pink Claw, or maybe a Crackler's Blade (I've actually hit over 100 with Tont'Ata Staff at lvl 49). These weapons would be very useful if your locked by a monster, considering 3/4 of your str spells have a minimum range. My str cra is lvl 49 right now, planning to get 50 and pvp a lot. Oh and yoshi, if you stay your distance, punitive can be very effective. I've hit 270+ with powerful shooting, 200+ without. Think of str cras as snipers, with huge knives incase they have to get up-close and personal biggrin

I still think agility cra *wich i play* level 45 at the moment
can own your butt!
youll see
0 0
Score : 52
sensie-yoshi|2009-12-26 14:24:00
or agility wich is very hard at begining but at 70 is a good spell.

I don't really understand this. I started an agi cra and it's the easiest thing I've ever played in this game. Retreat Arrow does great damage on it's own, but also knocks enemies back 3 spaces. So you can either keep an enemy from ever getting close to you, or pin them against a wall and do massive knockback damage. You can even AoE with it in the same situations you could with Burning Arrow using that knockback damage. Just for fun while exploring on my lvl 15 agi cra I decided to fight a lone level 65 Kaniger and beat it easily by kiting it around the map, I don't think any other class or build could do something like that. The damage might not be as high once the agi soft caps kick in, but for soloing and survivability this is clearly the build to take.
0 0
Score : 950

I'd have to agree with Wolf on strength cras. When it comes down to it, str cras are less beneficial against chance and agility cras in pvp. However, when it comes to power, strength cras still have it. The highest I've seen hit with Atonement was 540 while the highest I've seen with Punitive was 1.2k from Down-Syndrom on Rushu server. Cras are a very versatile class, though. So I'd have to say, going purely into one build isn't as beneficial as it would be to take up a minor. I have a lvl 95 str cra but I will be scrolling agility plus I've leveled absorptive arrow and retreat arrow. Along with that is a Crimson-Ebony turk. I can hit high numbers with either my strength spells or my two agility spells. By only going with one element, you limit your character's possibilities.

0 0
Respond to this thread