FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Agility Cra build?

By Rauager March 16, 2010, 15:26:42

Hello smile

im new to dofus and decided to play a cra and was wondering if the builds on dofuswiki for the Agility cra are any good?

if not could someone be so kind as to tell me a build please? and where to level? smile would help loads

thanks~

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 134

Yea and no cra agi will by nerfed.
Bycouse is OP

0 0
Score : 1424

It's not OP. I've seen no where that it says they will be nerfed neither. The wiki build for an agility cra is okay. Just make sure to level the right spells such as: Retreat Arrow, Plaguaing Arrow, Critical Shooting, and Absorptive Arrow along with the obvious cra buffs. I would say get atleast 250 base agility and then dump the rest into either wis or vit if you decide to stop pumping it then. Get yourself a Toady and Mad Tofu Cloak, and some fill in equips with a weapon ( I used Hidsad Bow). It's a pretty simple build now that you get Retreat Arrow at level 1. Good luck.

0 0
Score : 371

Critical Shooting isn't necessary unless you have a Turq. (for 1/2 Absorptive or 1/2 Chafer/Arachnee)

0 0
Score : 1424

Critical Shooting IS necessary if he doesn't get a dick load of +crit gear and he wants ½ Retreat Arrow. He's just now starting so obviously he doesn't have Absorptive or Chafer/Arachnee.

0 0
Respond to this thread