FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Where To Power Level For Int Cras

By ownage-pwnagetwo - SUBSCRIBER - December 10, 2010, 06:16:06

I honestly don't believe that kaingers, koalaks,dopples,gob dungeon, pandikaze helps at leveling maybe its just my wis? cause i have like 61 wis b/c i wanted more int for better dmg elya wood cloak i switched to instead of feudula cape

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 2685

In the other topic you made everyone said gob dung. I still say gob dung, but no reason you get shitty xp since you only have 61 wis. You can wear a wis set in it since everything in the dungeon pretty much dies in 1 turn. Just make sure you soul each run.

0 0
Score : 1173

Ur lvl 100+ with 61 wis? U won't get great xp with 61 wis. Just keep doing gob dungeon I'm on the same server I do gob for money and get 25kk for 8 minute run. People gave u good advice in the last topic u made and if your having trouble lvling this guy make a new character

0 0
Score : 1412

You should drop some of your intel and get at least 200 wisdom.

Hat: Fuedala, Jelheadgear for drops
Amulet: Legendary crackler
Rings: Gelano, Feudala
Belt: Fuedala, Event if you can afford one
Boots: Animal, Feudala for drops
Cape: Desire O'Ball, Jelly for drops
Weapon: You should be saving for Wand of Limbo, I was using blessdags because they were my hunter weapon.
Mount: golden/orchid
Pet: crow for drops

Assuming no event belt and mounted that could give you 170 max wisdom. On the other hand, if you run gob dungeon like was suggested in your other thread, you should be trading in gob horns for small wisdom scrolls, so can scroll wisdom to 25 easily. You are 1 level away from the wand of limbo. You are 1 level away from being able to wear the vassal set. Both of those were things I used at 105. They are not cheap/easy to make, but nice to have. I only used 3 pieces of the vassal set, and kept the Desire cloak. Those 3 pieces (hat, ammy, boots) can give up to 100 wisdom by themselves.

0 0
Score : 2689
khymsrevenge|2010-12-10 13:01:00
You should drop some of your intel and get at least 200 wisdom.

Hat: Fuedala, Jelheadgear for drops
Amulet: Legendary crackler
Rings: Gelano, Feudala
Belt: Fuedala, Event if you can afford one
Boots: Animal, Feudala for drops
Cape: Desire O'Ball, Jelly for drops
Weapon: You should be saving for Wand of Limbo, I was using blessdags because they were my hunter weapon.
Mount: golden/orchid
Pet: crow for drops

Assuming no event belt and mounted that could give you 170 max wisdom. On the other hand, if you run gob dungeon like was suggested in your other thread, you should be trading in gob horns for small wisdom scrolls, so can scroll wisdom to 25 easily. You are 1 level away from the wand of limbo. You are 1 level away from being able to wear the vassal set. Both of those were things I used at 105. They are not cheap/easy to make, but nice to have. I only used 3 pieces of the vassal set, and kept the Desire cloak. Those 3 pieces (hat, ammy, boots) can give up to 100 wisdom by themselves.

Yeah but like as i said money is hard to get xD i see the pieces like 1.7mil ish im already 105 btw
0 0
Score : 1412

I know they are not cheap. However, the reason they are not cheap is that the mats aren't real easy to gather, and they are good equips. If you can't make money with your class, then make a farmer/baker and spend the time harvesting/grinding/baking and you will have the money to get some things. I have moved on to other profs now, but that is how I paid for the exact pieces I told you about.

If you just don't want to raise the money, then get your guild/friends to help you hunt the mats. I used the vassal boots until ceremonial, ammy until aykido, hat until dora bora, the desire cloak until nettlez, and the limbo until zoth warrior axe. All those equips can last you a while.

If you think the equips are expensive now, just wait. As you level, equipment does not become cheaper.

0 0
Respond to this thread