FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

77 strength Cra

By krzaczor January 09, 2011, 12:26:35

Hey, iam changing my cra build to strength and wondering how to raise my characteristics. Thought about raising str to 150 , agi to 100 and then continue raising str. It would enable me to use most of the daggers or something. What do you think about it?

0 0
Reactions 6
Score : 617

str, str, str. then scroll agility and wisdom but u can experiment all u want with your char.

0 0
Score : 2131

I'd say work on trying to scroll the agi. If your str is not scrolled then you would need both, which can be millions of kamas, but well worth it and needed. If you can not scroll and ultimately want to use daggers then that is not a bad idea, however your potential dmg output is lower having spent points on agi.you can always reset later though, so it is not hard to undo if you do not like it.

~KAN~

0 0
Score : 118

And what about equipment, thats what i bought:

Royal Gobb headgear
Royal gobb cape
Chafeerce belt
Orino Boots
Young Valds Ring
Xelor Amulet (-8str , 3 crit , 3 dmg)
Sharpclaw
Crimson dt
Gelano

In this set i have 1/2 crit in cc and 1/2 crit from puni if i use Critical Shooting. What do u think about it? Maybe something else would be better

PS. As i have just switched to str i dont know where to hunt. All monsters i hunted before , kanis,trools and others have great str resists :/

0 0
Score : 2131

Half crit set is good, just not as useful as with old str cras. Relying on critical means basically 1 punitive with half crits since the spells have low time in which they last and longer cool downs. You could go with this but also try for a wis/str set too as you want to lvl and that previous set shows you don't want to pvp. As for what to kill blops/chafers/gob dung/plain cracklers etc. Did them on my cra/str sram and all good xp and drops. Try for dungs like blop which is not hard.

~KAN~

0 0

Can you tell me some str/wis set which doesnt make me very weak? I dont want to hunt very weak monsters

0 0

And what about crits , its not truth , if i cast critical shooting 1 turn before buffed puni, and next turn i cast powerful shooting i have crit shooting and powerful shooting on 2 buffed punis

0 0
Respond to this thread