FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Question for Agility Srams

By devastator46 December 26, 2012, 09:44:21

Hi guys,

I recently made a new agi sram, and having never played as a sram or agility character before i have a few questions.

I am wondering what sets should i use in the 80-120 levels, and if possible what daggers i can get to 1/2.

Black Rat was an option at lvl 108, but seeing as you can't get 1/2 on daggers without a turq (which i am way to poor to afford) im not sure what to do.

Thanks for all your help and feedback biggrin 

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 121

idk is gaga daggers is agi but he have 1/2 (i guess)

well black rat dagger is good weapon but can you use turq dofus to get 1/2???

well you can use weapon who have agi+ and lvl 150+ use daggers!

P.S. Sorry for my grammar, i hate write in english!

0 0
Score : 2740
devastator46|2012-12-26 09:44:21
Hi guys,

I recently made a new agi sram, and having never played as a sram or agility character before i have a few questions.

I am wondering what sets should i use in the 80-120 levels, and if possible what daggers i can get to 1/2.

Black Rat was an option at lvl 108, but seeing as you can't get 1/2 on daggers without a turq (which i am way to poor to afford) im not sure what to do.

Thanks for all your help and feedback biggrin
Okay first a set for a level 80.
Full Royal coco set.
Barbrossas Hat
Mad Tofu cloak
Gelano
The Bidjiz Wand
And a Plum/Ebony Dragoturkey
(I didnt put daggers because you cant really out damage con at that level with daggers.)
This will give you 8 ap 6 mp and 1/2 on con if you get max crits etc.
CREDIT: SiberianCreeper

As for Black rat.... Black rat gives 16 crits, + 8 from Chakra Impulse Will get you there no problem.
0 0
Score : 1781

Actually, with full BR set and Chakra Impulse, you shouldn't have a problem getting 1/2 on the daggers. It'll tell you 1/6 but I'm pretty sure thats just a bug.

0 0
Score : 522

Thanks everyone for your advice, appreciate it biggrin 

0 0
Respond to this thread