FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Did srams get nerfed?

By ProdKiller - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 08, 2017, 02:04:32

I remember srams being pretty good, but I just came back and it seems every other class out-hits by a large margin and using ranged spells. We have invis, but now everyone heals to full while we're running around invisible?

1 0
Reactions 10
Score : 466

Well sure if you minimize the class it sounds kinda lame, but this is neglecting that it's one of the only classes that if you play the class right, for multiple turns can be pretty much immune to everything but aoe. While some classes offer more damage sram is still one of the only classes who can sneak up and execute. While iop and eca can do dmg they lack something sram has, which is the ability to make other players/monsters oblivious to their movements

0 0
Score : 285
superbestofwar|2017-05-08 03:42:10
Well sure if you minimize the class it sounds kinda lame, but this is neglecting that it's one of the only classes that if you play the class right, for multiple turns can be pretty much immune to everything but aoe. While some classes offer more damage sram is still one of the only classes who can sneak up and execute. While iop and eca can do dmg they lack something sram has, which is the ability to make other players/monsters oblivious to their movements

So many other classes have invis-revealing spells now, it isn't what it used to be. Using invis in a small kolo map isn't even recommended anymore with the amount of spells that can reveal invis and also aoe spells that are available right now
0 0
Score : 41

Yeah, I was kolo'ing a Cra and I had no idea Cra's had a spell to reveal. So lame. Sadidas do too with earthquake. Ecaflips as well.

0 0
Score : 1292

I kid you not, i've been consistently losing in Kolo (199 sram, mediocore) I get that i probably suck, but dude... EVERYONE has Invis-revealing spells. We're so useless to our teams. i go invis, my team gets blown up by the ridiculous ranged spells every other classes seem to have. What can i do? run around traps that do little dmg compared to others. I strongly believe srams need an update :/

0 -1
Score : 464

+1 srams are so underrated, no one takes them serious cuz there are more combinning than real damage compare to eca, iop, cra and some other not supposed with doing dmg classes, srams still are nothin special, but only lethal, and without it hes poor...

0 -1
Score : 1789
ProdKiller|2017-05-08 02:04:32
I remember srams being pretty good, but I just came back and it seems every other class out-hits by a large margin and using ranged spells. We have invis, but now everyone heals to full while we're running around invisible?
Granted, it is annoying that more and more classes heal/shield and deal the same or more damage than us at a range but its not as if we have no way of dealing with or competing with them.

Only a handful of classes can revel us and its still very much a guessing game on there part, I've managed to stay invisible while placing traps for my opponents plenty of times and the amount of damage we can do with traps is nothing to scoff at, if you know what your doing you can practically cripple if not out right kill a player using only your traps and without ever being reveled. Holler at me sometimes in echo and I'll give you some advice on how.

aliceracehart|2017-05-09 18:35:21
superbestofwar|2017-05-08 03:42:10

So many other classes have invis-revealing spells now, it isn't what it used to be. Using invis in a small kolo map isn't even recommended anymore with the amount of spells that can reveal invis and also aoe spells that are available right now
Name the classes who can revel us, how many out of the 18? AOE spells do not revel us and don't tell your opponent anything about what your doing or where your going.

Dixie-Tipsy|2017-05-22 02:32:36
Yeah, I was kolo'ing a Cra and I had no idea Cra's had a spell to reveal. So lame. Sadidas do too with earthquake. Ecaflips as well.
Sit down and name which classes that can revel us out of the 18 OR just count the spells out of the 400+ that can revel us, I dare you.

AngelTheCorrupted|2017-05-23 10:01:48
I kid you not, i've been consistently losing in Kolo (199 sram, mediocore) I get that i probably suck, but dude... EVERYONE has Invis-revealing spells. We're so useless to our teams. i go invis, my team gets blown up by the ridiculous ranged spells every other classes seem to have. What can i do? run around traps that do little dmg compared to others. I strongly believe srams need an update :/
I'll give you the damage ranged classes can do compared to our ranged damage sucks but we have things we can do as well. Everyone does not have spell to revel us and our traps. Only a handful, if your on echo I could give you some advice on how to play as a Sram if you like, we have our OWN things that help us compete with other classes, being able to turn ourselves and other invisible is an incredibly powerful mechanic. You just have to know how to use it.

In conclusion, ONLY the Sram can turn themselves and others invisible and use traps. That's an amazingly powerful tool to wield, learn to use it.
1 -1
Score : 464

yeah yeah traps and going invis are specific only for sram mechanics of gameplay compare to other classes and i like its and enjoy but, the dmg ist great, and im sure an Eca\iop\cra its top of the dmg classes, they can do more dmg per turn, per AP use, even the Rogue bombs are way better for k.o bosses and other ones, than the srams traps, and thers some other classes whos are non spicific in raw dmg and who can be still compared to sram -im play him cuz im likes his design as a class, but im feel to being useless and forgotten one cuz i didnt saw a " need sram for a group or dungeon " nowadays... cuz they are just outclasses by other ones, even at positioning not only in dmg

-buff the Poisons for the sram's and AP poison trap
-buff the USELESS mass trap, which is a single turn LOW DMG pseudo fecas " glyph " or u can really delete this one piece of garbage spell
-change repelling trap for 2 ap maybe ?
-keep us for casting twice tricky and repelling trap maybe ? huh -more combinations, more funn, the lethal trap can be casted 2x per turn and its 2x stronger and no one cry, so it wont be broken, cuz single traps nor Lethal, didnt hurts at all, and the combos here are the only way to deal real dmg

0 0
Score : 285

Hupper reveals sram with imprint, Ouginak reveals sram with prey, eni, sadida,ecaflip,enu, cra,

thats 7 out of 14 classes

and in 3 v 3 kolos its more than likely you are facing at least one of these if not more, classes such as eca/cra/eni are extremely popular in kolos

0 0
Score : 1789

I've played in 1v1 and 3v3 many times with those classes and get spotted MAYBE 20% of the time. The majority of the classes that can revel don't waste their turns trying to find the sram; in 1v1, yes; 3v3, not really, it almost always translates to wasted AP guessing unless they KNOW 100% where you are.

Ouginak's Prey doesn't revel the Sram, Sniff does but only in there under the the effect of prey, this is what I would consider a SOFT counter to the srams invisibility, because there are certin conditions that have to be met before it can be effective.

Hupprmage's Imprint requires that the sram be in an elemental state making this yet another SOFT counter.

Eniripsa's Word of Silence has an range and AOE of 3 cells, they are almost never going to be near any real action and they're going to be prioritizeing healing and support if they are not spamming Word of Silence every 3 turns and even if they do, given the limited range of this spell its not too difficut for a Sram to avoid detection. All these limitations makes the Eniripsa's spell another SOFT counter.

Sadida's Earthquake spell is difficult to avoid because it's in essence a more expensive and potentially more expansive Bats Eye, but Sadida is not that common in 3v3 from what I've noticed and the ones I do see don't seem to bother trying to reveal me with their trees unless they already know where I am.

Ecaflip and Cra's are what I would call HARD counters to the Sram's invisibility and both are pretty common in kolo but if you can somehow avoid the cras first attempt to reveal you, which is very possible, that 4 turn cooldown should give you plenty of time to do your thing. Invisibility is almost useless againist the Ecaflip, they can cast their spell every turn and it has a 5 cell AOE, if you can keep your distance this isn't a problem but I don't know too many srams who fight at a distance.

The Enutrof CAN'T revel you, the living chest he summons can but thats incredibly easy to avoid.

So out of the 7 classes you mention, one of which uses a summon that he has no control over, the other four require certin conditions to be met or have limited range to their spell. Only TWO can be considered hard counters to the Srams invisibility both of which it is very possible to avoid detection with.

0 0
Score : 86

sram is just hard to play against competent players. you need to be really good at what you are doing to compete. but you can compete.

0 0
Respond to this thread