FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Best way to build sram after new updates?

By ThePsychoLT - SUBSCRIBER - March 05, 2018, 21:26:43

Hello,

My gf started playing sram as her second char. At the moment level 55 ( i know low) but what kind of build shoudl she go?

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 1

Im playing agi for solo pve/pvp and im enjoying it smile Poisons are surprisingly good, only downside is most of the spells are linear.

0 0
Score : 1775

Strength is always a good way to go whether your going to use traps or spam lethal attack. One of the variants (Perfidy) gets cheaper with the use of traps so you can cast it with only 1AP which is pretty stupid for the hardest hitting spell in the Srams kit, obviously your not going to be using it a ton but its pretty sweet following up 2x lethal with something that hits harder than it every few turns.

Leveling up Strength is likely the best path, they have the most straight forward spells in my opinion and get better with the variants you'll unlock.

Hope this helps some

1 -1
Score : 1

I'm hearing srams can solo end game dungeons.  What kind of build and gear of a sram can do this?  Also are pure srams better then omni or dual spec?

0 0
Score : 124

Now maybe chance.. but  chance got nerfed too.. idk bro, Sram is just super trash all around now, every element..

0 0
Respond to this thread