FR EN ES PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Srams invisible

By Authodim#4106 - SUBSCRIBER - October 04, 2022, 14:12:13

I know I already commented this but I'm getting no reply to a simple question, why do Srams need invisible for 3 turns?

Mara-bel casts Pitfall.
me: -824 HP.
Mara-bel has lost the effects of Pitfall.
Mara-bel casts Lethal Attack.
Me: -565 HP.
Mara-bel casts Lethal Attack.
Me: -561 HP (dead).
This was after 3 turns of it being invisible to then do that visible, would prefer a reply from someone that isn't a narcissist.

Me activates Repelling Trap set by Etricher.
Me: -826 (578 + 248) HP.
Etricher: +124 HP.
Me activates Miry Trap set by Etricher.
Me: -784 (536 + 248) HP (dead).
Me: -27 HP.
Me: -247 HP (dead).
Similar situation this time this Sram had enough ap to finish me without traps but knew his safest option was to increase his chances with the ap in traps used from the turn prior (wtf?) to win full stop, again right after being invisible for 3 turns.

Sarkasmes casts Pitfall.
Me: -923 HP.
Sarkasmes has lost the effects of Pitfall.
Sarkasmes casts Lethal Attack.
Me: -604 HP.
Sarkasmes casts Lethal Attack.
Me: -615 HP.
Sarkasmes casts Shakedown.
Me: -100 Strength (3 turns)
Sarkasmes: 100 Strength (3 turns)
Me: -269 HP (dead).
3 in a row same situation again didn't need invisible what so ever.

Most cheat class in game and they still continue to allow it to happen, hitting like Iops and wasting 3 turns for every other 3, what a joke.

11/02/2022 Went against 5 Srams in a row none of them again needed invisible.
I own up to a loss and have had my fair share of legit ones but when a character has better spells wtf can you do? Same with Sadidas can summon a million things, ap/mp removing heal completely and theirs nothing you can do but read their toxic narc insults.

It's funny though how they completely revamped Xelors the same time I was using one.

4 -5
Reactions 6
Score : 391

Sram's invisibility isn't that strong depending on what class you're playing.

For one, they lose invisibility when they attack you (unless if they changed this since I last played the class).

For another, you can track where they are if you pay attention to their MP while they play.

Classes like Ecaflip can reveal srams using Invisibility

The only reason they should stay invisible after directly attacking you is if they cast Mist instead of invisibility, which gives them a very limited area to be in. In this case, AoE spells can easily do the trick.

---------------

It's also just possible that you're a class that srams are generally good against. Each class has its strengths and weaknesses, and that's natural. As a feca, I don't find srams particularly challenging, as I can make myself invulnerable and then destroy all the traps they've placed all game in one turn.

0 0
Score : 1915

They normally go invisible, summon a double that does most the damage for them and gain 2mp all they do then for 3 turns invisible is place traps then use up all 8 mp after ap is used that then only gives you 1 chance guess on a 8 by 8 cell with reveal a spell which normally has a 3 turn cooldown period.
Doesn't surprise me that a feca would disagree with spells such as close combat invulnerability, long range also truce to counter 3 turns of invisible. 
The spell is overpowered not strong, a petty way of cheating more like and theirs 0 debating it, it's a fact.

2 -3
Score : 391

You asked a question, I answered - if there's "0 debating it" you're better off talking to the wall rather than on a forum.

Classes in dofus have synergies - different classes have different strengths in different situations. It's like a complex sixteen-way version of rock paper scissors. A sram might complain that fecas are overpowered, while I in turn might complain about other cras.

Let's put it another way: if srams were really overpowered, you'd see every 1v1 PvPer change into sram.

1 -1
Score : 670

I agree with you that srams are way too overpowered in 1vs1 pvp, mostly thanks to their invisibility spell. However, that has been a thing since forever and I'm afraid it's not going to be changed sad
PS. Invisibility spell lasts 2 turns, not 3, even rechecked just a moment ago with my sram.

0 -1

It's 3 turns you liar.

2 -2

AriBarz#9563|2022-10-21 10:49:37
You asked a question, I answered - if there's "0 debating it" you're better off talking to the wall rather than on a forum.

Classes in dofus have synergies - different classes have different strengths in different situations. It's like a complex sixteen-way version of rock paper scissors. A sram might complain that fecas are overpowered, while I in turn might complain about other cras.

Let's put it another way: if srams were really overpowered, you'd see every 1v1 PvPer change into sram.

Everyone knows that age old myth of counter classes, nothing in your reply gives a valid explanation as to why srams invisible spell is so overpowered.

The forums are also here for people that work with the company and take ideas and suggestions, so yes the topic isn't up for debate clearly.

If you have proof every class is even and can be countered make your own page don't reply to me with something I already know is going to be false and quite irritating to read, and that's me being polite so good bye.

2 -3
Respond to this thread