FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

When is this Buff supposed to be coming?

By Gaurdvior May 01, 2011, 02:59:30

Someone told me that the Fecas buff was supposed to come shortly after the Masq and Rogues became public...
Well, where is this buff?

0 0
Reactions 13
Score : 965
Gaurdvior|2011-05-01 02:59:30
Someone told me that the Fecas buff was supposed to come shortly after the Masq and Rogues became public...
Well, where is this buff?
Your guess is as good as any one else. It looks like they have learned their lesson, and aren't giving a date unless they are sure they can deliver. So we will just need to wait and see :I
0 0
Score : 778

I was checking out the Wakfu feca abilities and they have some cool spells, Wondering if they are going to learn towards using them in our update who knows smile 

0 0
Score : 31

Fecas really don't even need a buff if played correctly. I am level 112 Feca with Rank 9, it was not really hard and not much money is spent into it. All I did was get feudala and max out the correct spells. I consider Feca a pretty good class if played and trained correctly in combat.

At high levels, see Stormcloud or Thrusty staff, and you will definitely like Fecas.

0 0

Just to throw this in there, a weapon should not make the class....

0 0
Score : 6475
tuckert|2011-05-01 23:11:34
Just to throw this in there, a weapon should not make the class....
Amen! Even in the case of class specific weapons...you shouldn't have to rely on a specific weapon to be an average-strong class.
0 0
Score : 2799

It's actually kind of true what Freeway said. I am level 85 Feca now, and even though I have pvm spells leveled, I win 80% of all fights, even against levels 100+. Although, I agree Natural Attack, for example, needs a buff. I put all my points into Int, only scrolled stat is wis to 25 and have Royal Blob set, Gelano, Hooded Cloak, Jelladgear and an Excellent King's Staff and level 100 Orchid DT, if you're interested. =]
The thing is, when you have 700+ int, Burning Glyph and Elemental Shields, you just have to use the right Shield+Feca Shield and nuke them with Teleport+Burning, or occasionally with 2x Natural Attack, which overdamage your foe easily. Even though I didn't level Spell Rebound, I can cast it [level 1] to get one immune turn, as the opponent can't actually see if I leveled it or not. I also cast Immunity and Truce in the right moment to get my burning glyph or shield when I wait for them to cool down. I use Reinforced Protection every time I have a spare point from the TP+Burning combo. If I play against Sadida lvl 90+, I never cast Feca Shield and Earth Shield at once, I just wait until he/she Unbewitch one and then cast the second one, and then just overpower her/him with Burning, as I have quite a lot of immune turn from Immunity and Spell Rebound. Also, Truce is a great combo with Burning, as the spell runs out basically at the end of your turn, so if you cast Burning in the second turn of Truce, it will still nuke your opponent at the beggining of his/her turn.
The only classes I can't really beat are Xelors and Enis with a good weapon. Can't beat Xelor, because it just TP away and drain my points and I just can't reach it with burning and I never have 8 AP so I can't really use my combo, scrolling wis would help, but then every class should be able to kill every class without scrolling [not possible I know], because the same way you can scroll your wisdom, Xelor can do it, too. I would be able to kill Enis if Natural was stronger, actually, so I really support Natural Attack base damage.
I don't really like to pvp and I almost never do it [although I did like 100+ pvp fights so I know what I am talking about and the thing I hate is that, in pvm, I am quite often asked to pass when casting Natural while waiting for Burning to cool down, so that I just use Shield+burning and then I just do nothing the next 2 turns. I would also increase the damage base for Bubble, but that's just because I want to try building chance Feca. =] 

0 0

Well you wont hugely notice our weakness until you get to a far higher level, I would say 130+. Damage gets exponentially better and shields become less and less useful almost to the point where you only use feca shield, Which is unbewitched. This leaves us with armors that reduce around 70-100 damage while taking 400+ hits. While we deal 100 damage hits or a burning of 300.

I always found feca pvp below 130 kind of balanced however my gear was excellent which allowed me to overpower them I believe. (this was a year ago though many changes have occured since then)

0 0

They should give the shields a great bonus at level 6, then.

0 0
Score : 1649

well i asked this some time agi and it wasnt really answered so i feel i should ask again (i have lurked around for an answer on the forums)
its been proven that with glyphs feca damage can be pretty nice
so for pvm/group purposes why dont they make the glyphs just not affect allies?
or maybe even reduce the cd 1 turn? (im not all too behind this 2nd one)

0 0
Score : 1322

Shields need to be buffed, a Feca's strength is it's defense, and the defense at higher lvls (lvl 180 feca) is rather rediculous compared to the damage people can do...and honestly I believe glyphs SHOULD NOT affect allies...paralyzing, silence, etc...burning as well maybe...i just think that would be a good buff and fair

0 0
boobymikes|2011-05-03 01:17:45
well i asked this some time agi and it wasnt really answered so i feel i should ask again (i have lurked around for an answer on the forums)
its been proven that with glyphs feca damage can be pretty nice
so for pvm/group purposes why dont they make the glyphs just not affect allies?
or maybe even reduce the cd 1 turn? (im not all too behind this 2nd one)
because .... have you ever seen a sensible update on dofus? =]
0 0
Score : 1649

what do you mean by sensitive?

0 0
boobymikes|2011-05-04 00:51:29
what do you mean by sensitive?
'sensible' written at 2 AM in the morning =] 
0 0
Respond to this thread