FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

fraction is overpowered in pvp

By Skeena - SUBSCRIBER - October 24, 2011, 21:47:45
Reactions 48
Score : 3928

I have to say Srams, especially Strength builds, were one of the few classes that I could consistently beat with my Feca back in the 1on1 days. Although Glyphs can be a good way of hitting/slowing down invisible opponents. Also rebound+traps spammed all over the place=tons of fun.

0 0
Score : 4490
Alyss-Sin|2011-10-26 20:19:31
The irony in a sram complaining about a feca.
the irony of an OP damage dealing class complaining about an OP damage REDUCING class. QQ moar?
0 0
Score : 4331

Fear and double negate fraction quite nicely. Learn to use them ph34r 

0 0
Score : 3725
Skeena|2011-10-24 21:47:45
so ya by the time fraction is over you have already lost in pvp

/thread.

Yeah, that would be true except I haven't lost to a feca group in over 50 fights ever since bringing a panda with me into fights. Stain the whole team = bye bye shields = game over smile 
0 0
Score : 298

The responses to this thread are so sad. Bunch of kids gathered together trying to call someone else a rager and saying he's crying while they do it all the time themselves.

Fraction is overpowered end of. Unewbitching costs ap and having to do it every turn is just stupid why is fraction not once per 5 or 6 turns like punishments,shields etc. etc.

I was just in a fight like this:

My team:
170sram
175cra
156eca

Other team:
130 Osa
120 Sacrier
138 Feca

And we lost because the damage due to the fraction and the every turn resistance spell was like reduced by 300 per hit.
Ankama fix your poop now.

0 0
Score : 103
The responses to this thread are so sad. Bunch of kids gathered together trying to call someone else a rager and saying he's crying while they do it all the time themselves. Fraction is overpowered end of. Unewbitching costs ap and having to do it every turn is just stupid why is fraction not once per 5 or 6 turns like punishments,shields etc. etc. I was just in a fight like this: My team: 170sram 175cra 156eca Other team: 130 Osa 120 Sacrier 138 Feca And we lost because the damage due to the fraction and the every turn resistance spell was like reduced by 300 per hit.Ankama fix your poop now.
Although fraction probably could you a 1 or two turn cool down, as I replied in the thread you posted it's called playing strategically. Besides a srams lethal attak should break through a feca with shields and fraction easily.....
0 0
Score : 701

I would probably flip out if they changed fecas or any of the classes currently for Kolo.

I play a sacrier and rarely fight alongside a feca. But I find fighting them to be exciting and strategic. Matches where just the heaviest hits matter are mind numbing. I love how srams go invis, osas revive, sacs sac, fecas fraction, pandas unbewitch, ecaflips random luck(frickin annoying), etc etc.

Classes have not truly shined till now. Don't ask for everyone to be smoothed out and equal. When that happens, it will just be whoever can buy the best equipment and hits the hardest.

0 0
Score : 245
Itsonlyme|2011-11-02 02:02:55
The responses to this thread are so sad. Bunch of kids gathered together trying to call someone else a rager and saying he's crying while they do it all the time themselves.

Fraction is overpowered end of. Unewbitching costs ap and having to do it every turn is just stupid why is fraction not once per 5 or 6 turns like punishments,shields etc. etc.

I was just in a fight like this:

My team:
170sram
175cra
156eca

Other team:
130 Osa
120 Sacrier
138 Feca

And we lost because the damage due to the fraction and the every turn resistance spell was like reduced by 300 per hit.
Ankama fix your poop now.
You just have a horrible team then...
That kind of team can definitely hit over the use of fraction, so don't go bitching about the fact that you lost in this battle, which was your fault. smile

I love how people were all saying that before the update Fecas were extremely underpowered (quite wrong actually). Now... We have all the other classes in Kolo bitching about us because we reduce damage and share it among team members which makes it all equal then... The thing is... Get over it. Fraction is actually quite easily defeated and can sometimes damage a group badly if the other team are "good" at what they do. The example above is a fine example, with 3 classes which have high damage output (especially the sram) they couldn't defeat the team, it wasn't because the Feca was overpowered, it's because they don't know how to deal with them, with such a team as well, really they should of won tongue.

God... AND you call all of us crying bitches, whilst you turn into a hypocrite, crying to Ankama, and bitching about how Fecas are "OP" in Kolo, well we're not, we're useful yes, but still can be defeated (the same ratio as any other class that enters Kolo, all classes are useful in their own way in Kolo). It's not that fact that we're OP, it's the fact that you crying bitches waste your time bitching about this one spell which is can in fact easily be turned against the Feca's team, when you should be devising tactics to overcome it (Easy).

So get over it, fraction is staying. biggrin 
1 0
Score : 425

^this, oh god this. Stop complaining and start adapting. Everytime someone comes up against something they can't beat easily, they automatically cry OP, OP, OP instead of trying to find a way to defeat it. Man up and get swinging.

-Thundra 

0 0
Thundra|2011-11-02 22:35:27
^this, oh god this. Stop complaining and start adapting. Everytime someone comes up against something they can't beat easily, they automatically cry OP, OP, OP instead of trying to find a way to defeat it. Man up and get swinging.

-Thundra
I love you
0 0
Score : 1591

Get a debuffer and a feca yourself and go R1.

0 0
Score : 1848
Hasai|2011-11-03 11:32:50
Get a debuffer and a feca yourself and go R1.
Oh god don't repeat what just was said.
0 0
Score : 5793
Cheapy-Sheepy|2011-11-02 22:24:35

All classes can outdamage fraction...
Iop: High single/multiple damage, Buffs, Mobile
Eca: High single damage, Buffs, Mobile
Panda: Easy Unbewitch, Moderate Damage, Pandawasta (That bastard panda XD + I'm not that informed about Pandas, so I don't know much about what their damage is like)
Enu: Easy Unbewitch, High single damage
Sadi: Single Unbewitch, High single/multiple damage, MP steal.
Eni: Mainly Heals in Kolo so no comment XD.
Masq: High single/multiple damage, Shields, Locking, Manipulation,
Rogue: AP/MP steal, Manipulation, Moderate-High (Can't really comment, haven't seen enough Rogues to comment on)
Cra: HIGH single/multiple damage, Range steal (Can't cast Fraction but on self alot), AP/MP steal, Field Manipulation
Xelor: AP steal! AP steal! AP steal!, Moderate-High Damage.
Sram: HIGH single damage, Traps, Locking, Field Manipulation
Osa: Unbewitch summon, High damage, Summons, Heals, Buffs, Over-population XD
Sac: Moderate-High single/multiple damage, Field Manipulation.
I pretty much agree with everything else you said in your post, but this is utter bullplop. All you pasted here was what each class could do. Any fool can do that. Lots of what you mentioned is of no significant value in countering fraction. Also claiming that a class does X amount of damage and tagging a disclaimer on making a valueless assumption for said claim is hardly a good way to establish credibility.
0 0
Capwi|2011-11-13 14:50:12
Cheapy-Sheepy|2011-11-02 22:24:35

All classes can outdamage fraction...
Iop: High single/multiple damage, Buffs, Mobile
Eca: High single damage, Buffs, Mobile
Panda: Easy Unbewitch, Moderate Damage, Pandawasta (That bastard panda XD + I'm not that informed about Pandas, so I don't know much about what their damage is like)
Enu: Easy Unbewitch, High single damage
Sadi: Single Unbewitch, High single/multiple damage, MP steal.
Eni: Mainly Heals in Kolo so no comment XD.
Masq: High single/multiple damage, Shields, Locking, Manipulation,
Rogue: AP/MP steal, Manipulation, Moderate-High (Can't really comment, haven't seen enough Rogues to comment on)
Cra: HIGH single/multiple damage, Range steal (Can't cast Fraction but on self alot), AP/MP steal, Field Manipulation
Xelor: AP steal! AP steal! AP steal!, Moderate-High Damage.
Sram: HIGH single damage, Traps, Locking, Field Manipulation
Osa: Unbewitch summon, High damage, Summons, Heals, Buffs, Over-population XD
Sac: Moderate-High single/multiple damage, Field Manipulation.
I pretty much agree with everything else you said in your post, but this is utter bullplop. All you pasted here was what each class could do. Any fool can do that. Lots of what you mentioned is of no significant value in countering fraction. Also claiming that a class does X amount of damage and tagging a disclaimer on making a valueless assumption for said claim is hardly a good way to establish credibility.
I thought I deleted that >.>
I did realise that it was retarded and seriously thought I deleted this... It seems I didn't -___-
0 0
Score : 511

When a third of the possible class choices have unbewitched, not much you can complain about. You could try getting a team makeup that has one instead of going in randomly. If you're getting mad because you're getting stuck in teams without unbewitchment, sorry. I play a Feca, and I've had matches where I get stuck with another Feca, and we'll be playing against some crazy high hitters that just bust through our shields.

Don't rage over a match or two. I could complain about Agi Iops having such a strong AoE spell, but I know that we just had terrible strategy.

0 0
Score : 101

Regardless of what any of you say fraction is overpowered and you know it... ofcourse the fecas are gonna back there spell up because its good but fraction its retarded and it puts everyones shields to use making it impossible. I guarantee there gonna nerf it so have fun while it lasts! =)

0 0
Score : 3928

I just said this same thing in a similar thread on Imps but go take a look at the Kol ladder. There are 2 Fecas in the overall top 30 (top 10 by Ankama's count due to several ties). 6 Fecas in the top 50 (ank's 30). If fraction was so hugely overpowered wouldn't we be seeing a lot more Fecas up there?

Anytime there is a new spell with an unprecedented mechanic that no one has dealt with before there will be a learning curve on how to get around it. People are getting past that curve and figuring fraction out now. If you still don't know how to slow down or even neutralize a Feca then you just aren't thinking hard enough.

0 0
Score : 566

This topic is ridiculously silly. Fecas are no way overpowered. In my opinion, it's the most balanced class. Especially in kolo

0 -1
Score : 1848

Any team based on a feca's shields will fail against any team with an unbewitcher, otherwise, it's a definite loss.

0 0
Score : 7810
sti-jun|2011-11-20 00:48:21
Any team based on a feca's shields will fail against any team with an unbewitcher, otherwise, it's a definite loss.
Hardly. Map manipulation can ruin the option to shield all your teammates, making Feca somewhat ineffective and leaving one of them weak to attacks. Also spells like Wrath, Punishment and Punitive or even CC attacks like Peccary means that you drop the entire teams HP by chunks at a time.
0 0
Respond to this thread