FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Omni Feca vs omni Xelor

By luf-pie - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 15, 2014, 19:25:49

Aye guyz!

I'm am very confused and I can't decide what to pick! :/ Who would be more fun? Better survivor? Annoying? And goodie dmg? Good at dungs, hunts, pvp, kolo?

Omni xelor or omni Feca? Or what to do?

They both look so cool (only played omni Xelor so far). I have the scrolls and it would be pity to use 'em on a char that's not very good.
I should have:
~600int, ~500 str/agi/cha and that's at level 152.

Tyvm!

0 0
Reactions 16
Score : 7464

Omni feca loses out with the multiple glyphs due to limits. But, Repulsion would be super strong. And you have linear AoE, cone AoE, diag cross AoE, lots of stat stealing etc etc...

Personally I'd go with an omni feca, just because I prefer fecas.

Edit: Also, you've got the damage buff in there as well, which boosts your base stats even further, without the losses that Mummification has.

0 -1
Score : 601

Anyone else suggesting?

0 0
Score : 27368

Xelors are going to be getting a big overhaul in the near-ish future, so you may want to hold off on investing in an Xelor until you get more information on what the changes are going to be.

0 0

Well then i'm probably going for Feca biggrin
but maybe Xelors will be more op, gosh. Any idea when are they changing Xelors? This year?

0 0

If I had to guess I'd probably say Summer '15.
Took them plenty of time to rework fecas, so I imagine it's gonna take them a long time to do Xelors too, considering (based on what they've said), they want to re-do them even more than they did fecas.

0 0

Oh well, then i'm probably going for omni Feca

0 0
Score : 512

There's quite a big difference between those 2 classes.

They are both annoying, and will do good effect in the fight,
it really depends on the team combination, and the opposing team also.

Xelors

are gonna experience a huge modification, in the near future,
so some things will change and you should think more about that.

Also xelors can't do very well in omni builds, where their main ability is Ap removal.
and you will need to sacrifice a lot of you damage for Ap ability, So being omni will reduce you even more damage.
So 1 or 2 elements for a xelor are pretty much the most you can implement to get best results.

And the revamp is based on this concept.

Feca

well atm they have a better effect with less to sacrifice.
So Feca omni is way better than xelor omni.
And you have a lot of abilities you can work on, and will do good damage.

The feca got his revamp, so nothing will change soon, and it's good and interesting to play.
and it can survive more and support team in their way.

The choice is yours, and those are the main point you need to take into consideration.

Good luck

0 0

Could anyone suggest me trophies to use? I have Powerhouse (80%) and Dynamo (40%) what else? I'm working on Crimson Dofus and Emerald Dofus.

0 0

Ochre, Turq, Crimson, Emerald, and Dynamo/Dolmanax/Ice Dofus.

0 0

could we leave 'em out? biggrin

Just trophies atm, i'll work on Dofuses later

0 0

You would at least like to get a Dolmanax then for an Omni character, and keep the others on your wishlist.

0 0

Ideal for an omni feca I guess would be Ochre, Ice, Dolmanax, Crimson, probably Eme and then something, not sure which.

I wouldn't say a Turq tbh, as a load of the damage comes from glyphs, which gain nothing from having crits.

0 0

It depends if you play for glyphs or just for straight up damage.

0 0

Well when I get the set and everything i'm going to work on Crimson Dofus, Emerald Dofus and Ice Dofus + Dolmanax but that will take a while.

So currently I own: Cawwot? Major Powerhouse, Dynomo and I am thinking of Major Player, Major Maniac and Major Acrobat (don't need Scholar because I will add int until 200 or should I go vit?) or should I get Major Barbanian or w/e is it called. I don't find crits that important at my level because i'm mainly glyphs (and well yea main str/int/cha/agi) but probably yea mainly glyphs. :p

0 0

I usually like to pump the main stat until it gets to a 4 to 1 cost, then I go into vitality.

Keep in mind that I do not really PvP though, so if you are PvPing then all points into vitality may make more sense for you.

0 0
Score : 512

You can easily get Crimson and emerald through quests. those will do you great.

Ice Dofus and Dolmanax are necessary for omni but when you can't get it easy, you can use other trophy's

Major powerhouse, is a bit of a drawback for critical hits, so i don't really recommend it,
because critical hits will do you a great job.

If you need wisdom, to level up you can use cawwot.
If you are using glyph's you can fo a while use powerhouse until you can get Dofuses,

But critical hits are great at end game and you cannot give it away.

Major dynamo will do you great.
So start doing quests for dofuses if you can't afford buying it.

You can mainly work on one stat with trophy slots, and use others like a bonus until you get dofuses.

0 0
Respond to this thread