FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Need help as to where to level

By EcaShield - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - November 19, 2014, 13:52:54

So I'm level 127 with wis/int build I have 608 int atm. I'm leveling solo but It got slow so where should I level?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 15616

Are you looking for recommendations on where to find other people to party up with for faster leveling?

Or are you just looking for places to continue solo leveling?

The unfortunate truth is that solo leveling is just going to get slower and slower no matter where you hunt. Your best bet is to find alliance territories that have good stars (if your alliance owns Zoth Village you might be able to get some good exp fighting small groups). Other areas like Krismahlo Island, and Air Pandala mobs can also be good, fast exp for a mid level character fighting solo.

Another option is to hunt in Enurado. Now that the dimensions have a 30% boost in exp they are some of the best leveling spots in the game, due to the fact that not a lot of people want to do the portal hunt, so there are 10 stars all the time (on Solar at least) on top of the natural exp boost that you get simply for being in the dimension. Also many of the modifiers are really OP right now, and make soloing very easy. One modifier in particular in Enurado heals you for 10% of your HP each turn that you are at least 5 cells away from an ally. This would make you practically unkillable and capable of soloing pretty large mobs.

In Srambad there are modifiers that boost the power of your glyphs by 150%. You might be a little bit underleveled for Srambad yet, but keep it in mind.

0 0
Score : 358

Thanks I will do your advices. I have Astrub Knight too if that makes any diffrence

0 0
Score : 3052

Join/create some hunts in Frigost. You'd be able to do some small Mastogob mobs yourself as well.

0 0
Respond to this thread