FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

199 could really use some advice

By utouchmytralala - SUBSCRIBER - December 16, 2014, 19:11:04

Im a 199 feca and realised pure builds really aren't an option anymore. And i feel fecas are more tactical damagers now more than a shielder. (Is it just me or does it seem like all the class are slowly drifting away fron their class roles?)
So the question is, do i go omni and hit aton less than before or class change to a masq?
Also what are the most used spells for an omni feca?

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 2986

Indeed with the last class revamp Feca is much less "reduce all damage" and much more on the offensive side. Much more. I dunno about Masques, but my omni Feca has a potent of invoking 500+ damage over huge areas each turn and up to 3000 damage to a single target, and that's all on my own, without other buffs. My favorite moves are weapon and fire spells (because of high Int): Natural Attack, Liek Pie, Burning Glyph, yet I don't think there's a spell I don't use at all (and I have them all, every single one spell available).

0 0
Score : 4366

Pure builds are still great.If you want shields switch to a masq.If it doesn't really matter for your team you can stick with the feca.
Omni is good,but you won't really deal much damage and tbh the new feca is useless unless it can pack a punch. Weirdly all spells are useful in some degree apart from truce that is horrid,you should go either intel with good mid-close range damage,great AoE damage like all feca builds,or strength,stilted shovel or 2x daggers with 2x backlash is excellent damage.If you want omni try miss frizz with TF set and flinty daggers,omni-ish with great earth/fire damage and HEAVY CC hits,the masq can do the same tho...

Conclusion:Feca with little damage=useless,hit hard or change to a masq without second toughs.

0 0
Score : 249

I have omni feca, but I actually find myself hitting with Chance a lot more than any other element due to high range and range debuff on enemies. I only switch to Intelligence/Strength when the mobs get closer to me but that's most likely not the case in most fights since I usually hide myself behind something. Oh and although I can potentially hit in agility, I only do so when the enemies have insane Intelligence or Strength resistances as agility requires you to be extremely close to the enemy and even then the damage is not that great... But that's my two cents...

0 0
Respond to this thread