FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Real Tank.

By Aldork1 - SUBSCRIBER - December 22, 2014, 21:26:59

Hello everyone , after Fecas changes i can't feel anymore as a Real Tank Class, so my question is.Is there anyway to make our new fecas a real tanks or if its not possible what class is a "Ultimate Tank" right now?

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 3052

Of course you can still tank. If you use Bastion, Barricade, and Truce correctly you can still get the 3 turns of invincibility we used to have. Now, even if the enemy counters whichever shield you use, you get a buff either in the form of MP or %power. We also have a LOT more utility to keep stuff away to reduce the damage we or our team face in the form of more (and better) ap/mp removal, along with great utility glyphs like the gravity glyph and the agility glyph which reduces damage. It's also nice that it only costs 4ap to fully shield now compared to 8+ ap before the rework.

The only real Feca build that took a hit was Strength, which, in my opinion, was never a great build to begin with.

0 0
Score : 2986

Yep, Feca was stripped of some armor in order to mount brand new heavy assault cannons. We are not that tanky now, even less the team protectors. They say Masq is the tank class with vitality shields absorbing the damage, I never played Masq pesonally so I couldn't tell.

0 0
Score : 11333

The basic Feca armor is still just as good as it always was (on the caster, at least), and the new Feca Shield spell is even better than the old version. The only straight loss they took was losing the old Reinforced Protection.

I don't play a Masq, but they appear to be "tanky" only if you build them as pure Vitality and then focus on the Classic Mask abilities (since that's the mode with the +Lock to keep enemies from wandering away, plus a self-affecting shield and the life-stealing attacks).

(Of course, having played other games with "real tanks", I don't think anything in Dofus really feels tanky)

0 0
Score : 486

The feca never really was a real tank. To be honest the only real tank is the Sacrier and maybe the Masq to an extent, but it relies on spells like the feca.

0 0
Score : 43

Hey guys whats the best element for a feca

0 0
Respond to this thread