FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Feca element and spell upgrade for level 44

By coldflamze December 30, 2014, 22:26:12

Hey guys whats the best element for a feca? what spell should i upgrade for level 44 i got 43 points to upgrade with

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 320

Hello Ink.
My friend recently experimented with feca and his guess would be intelligence. Although it's your choice just check pros and cons of all the elements and think about what suits you best. I don't think there is 'best' since it depends if you're int and you need to fight a monster with 75% res on fire you're definitly not the best opponent for the bad boy ^^ have fun experimenting with the revamp I see you leveled quite good since yesterday.
Cheers,
Mysterious

0 0
Score : 2986

Int is your best friend till the very end, not the only one though. Also L44 will not be your home for long, even if it is your first character and you got no big kamas and so on. For Int I advise buying Lightning Strike spell, it is very common and cheap, and levelling it to the max, it deals a lot of Fire damage at close range.

0 0
Score : 45

Hi,

As an inexperienced Feca player, I came to the conclusion that the most important stat during the lower levels is agility. It will give you several dodge and lock points that will work wonders with repulsion glyph. This will allow you to take the battle to close combat and deal about 200 dmg per turn at level 50. You can fight several crackroks and other CC monsters at once without losing a single HP this way, allowing to level up really fast.
However, agility has low soft caps (until the next update I believe) so it is probably better to find a agi set to pump this stat.
When I started I underestimated the power of repulsion glyph+high lock so I spent points in Int up to 100, putting the rest in Vit. It was not working very well for me so afterwards I bought agility equipment such as tofu set/gobkool set/aerdala set that give nice agi bonus and it really made the difference.

So, summing up, my advice is to raise repulsion glyph + typhoon (steals agi and therefore raises your lock while reducing the enemy's dodge) and rampart to level 5. With only these you will be able to reach level 80 easily if you choose your enemies carefully. The rest is up to your playstyle. Statwise, spend half your points in Vit as it increases your survivability and the rest distribute them until you reach the 2/3 soft caps so you can deal damage at different elements, while getting agility equipment.

Hope this helped

0 0
Score : 1692

Josoavo, welcome to the game!

That is poor advice though, the most important stat for any low level character is wisdom...

Also, it is almost always awful to distribute points equally among different elements.

0 0
Score : 7696

Wisdom is an important stat for low-level players (all players below 200, really), but it's also one that should NEVER be invested in. The three-for-one point cost is just too high. Better to put Characteristic points into stats that will actually help you do damage and end fights more quickly, and instead raise Wisdom to 100 with scrolls. (Granted, Wisdom does help with causing and preventing AP and MP loss, but that's not a major focus for most Fecas - or for any class, since the Xelor revamp)

I do agree that it's bad to put characteristic points into multiple stats, especially at level 44. Until you hit 100, just pick one element (probably Int for Fecas, since it has the best softcaps) and run with it. You can always diversify into other elements and/or reset stats and spells later.

0 0

Just put all points in wisdom and get them levels mate. You'll have a weaker character by level, but a stronger character for your time. You can just reset when you want to.

Seriously, it's not that hard to kill mobs in this game at any level. You will save hundreds of hours by just investing in wisdom. Your time is worth it.

0 0
Score : 7696

... no.

At level 44, you have 215 characteristic points. If you put all those points into Intelligence, that'll give you 157 Intelligence, which means you'll be doing at least 2.5 times your base damage on Fire spells. If you instead put all those points into Wisdom, you'll have a mere 71 Wisdom, which means you'll get 1.71 times your normal experience per fight.

In other words, finishing all your fights more than twice as fast (as well as dying far less frequently) will give you more xp in the long run than getting a relatively small boost to your xp per fight (especially since, at level 44, you're not going to be getting much Int from your gear).

If you put points into your mainstat but scroll your Wisdom, you can have the best of both worlds.

0 0

Most of the fights in this game are done in a group, his individual damage isn't so important. Also, good mobs take awhile to find, so it is better to maximize xp/mob than time/mob. And he should be wearing gear that gives +fire damage (and wis - so prespic wig/cape, morrelle cherry blop, minor fire trophies, etc). It's easy to get +20-25 fire damage/damage, and no need to sacrifice significant amounts of wis. That's a far more efficient way to boost his damage than getting 157 int.

0 0
Respond to this thread