FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Int Feca

By Rose-Heart - SUBSCRIBER - April 21, 2015, 22:49:34

Hello guys , thinking of making Feca, Int , how should i spent points and which spells should i learn ?
Th !

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2986
Put points into Int and learn fire-type spells. Yours, CO.

No, seriously, did you expect you should put points into Agi and learn water-type spells instead?

Invest points upto 300 Int then Wis (or Vit if you want a slow-levelling survivalist).
Natural Attack, Lethargy, Paralyzing Glyph. Rampart, Feca's Shield. Barricade, Bastion. Reinforced Protection. Liek Pie, Cawwot.
0 0
Score : 2651

why int till 300?

wont you give bad dmg later on?

0 0
Score : 154

If you pump all your points into int, by lv 200 your int will be 398 (without scrolling). Rather than wasting 395 points on an extra 98 int, it is much more effective to put those points into vit and gain an extra 395 vit instead. As you reach higher levels, scrolls, equipment, dofus' and trophies will more than compensate for the 98 int that you lost from not putting points into it.

0 0
Score : 1051

/I think that as a feca you don't need to worry so much about your damage. Why? because fecas have shields. Scroll int and wis then put all points into wis. fecas damage doesn' drop greatly, and its good for xp too.
My advice is to learn how to use glyphs with tele glyph, wich in return is pretty nice damage depending on the feca ...strength or int. If you can't afford to scroll then focus on gear for damage and go wis still. With being higher level will grant you access to greater things dungeons content etc.

0 0
Respond to this thread