Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Int/Str Feca lvl 126 build suggestions

By HarryK June 02, 2015, 22:04:13

Not sure what build to go for next :wacko:

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 2986

When I was at these levels, that was several years ago, I went for Ceremonial Set, pretty solid Int/Agi build which is even more viable now as Feca got Agi. I used Palm Cane as a weapon as it has 2 attacks + 1 stealing and a lot of fixed +damage had an impact. I also remember using Fucsia, the Int/Agi sword with good damages but alas no stealing. I was thinking of Carribean Staff back then as pure stealing weapon with Fire damage yet never met the usage conditions.

0 0
Score : 4365

No scrolls used in any builds:
Pure int: 11/6/5 -1000int when buffed, Click here ~1800hp
Pure str:11/5/3 -750 str when buffed,good CC damage. Click here ~2300HP

0 0
Score : 2986

I'm against the mono builds. At these levels the high resistance to the element of your pick is not that rare and renders your advantage void. Especially Str if you cannot dodge into diagonal position for at least getting the buffs.

0 0
Score : 4365

Monster resists don't matter at all until end game dungeons or old "boss" dungeons.And with these kind of stats it really doesn't matter unless you face an opponent with 90% res,and at that level bracket all you want is to storm to level 150 anyway.

At level 151 you can go omni-ish but until 151 there is no point what so ever: Click here 11/5/2 1k int 600+ the rest of the stats unbuffed

0 0
Respond to this thread