FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

tips and tricks to beat my friends as feca pls help!

By dragonfablie - SUBSCRIBER - June 30, 2015, 12:28:31

for understanding the class more. i always get beated by my friends enirispa and xelor.... they outburst me i think and they removing ap too and lock me in. that anoying bunny insta heal and anoying xelor telefrag. we are all lvl 60 gues they have better equips?.... cuz i have only vv set and dont know what to buy next equips pls help

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 2414

You're set is, indeed, not good. I would advise you to purchase or craft a Royal Gobbal hat with Cherry blop set and another intelligence Cape with perhaps that wand which gives you +1 AP ( I forgot it's name) but it will help against your friend as he removes your AP. OH and don't forget a Gelano I'd go with a vitality maged one at that level.

This should put you in a good position gear-wise and increase your chances of a win. Now it's purely up to how you play and whether you can outsmart them smile

P.s. if they keep locking you, buy a dodge trophie, it will allow you to move away freely with the right amount of dodge smile 

0 0
Score : 2712

Thnx!! Where can i buy dodge thropie?

0 0

In the Artificer marketplace.

0 0
Score : 5256

As an ap weapon for that level, the weapon that comes to mind is a God Rod, which i found to be great up until a Limbo wand

0 0
Score : 2712

Thank you guys uhm next question x) which type of turkeymount should i get?

And shouldnt mp equips be importent too?

0 0
Sackrace|2015-07-01 11:36:40
As an ap weapon for that level, the weapon that comes to mind is a God Rod, which i found to be great up until a Limbo wand
I'm sure there's a wand giving AP too, I just don't recall it's name.

@dragonfablie

Indeed MP is important too, you should look at getting an Emerald ginger this mount gives you 300 Vitality and 1MP.
1 0
Score : 5256

I had a little look on the Weapons enncyclopedia and i found the wand, the Ni'Ninnin Wand.

0 0

That's the one!

0 0
Respond to this thread