FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

feca spells/characteristics

By dragne - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - July 23, 2015, 05:10:41

Hey, I recently decided to try out feca and I really enjoy it because I think the glyphs and barricade/bastion are really cool. I have a couple characters that are around the lvl 70 area so I do not have that much experience in the game and I was wondering which spells and characteristics I should be leveling up? I haven't really done any pvp so a build more pve-based would be better.
Thanks in advance!

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 2271

What element do you intend to be as a feca?

0 0
Score : 83

Well int seems like the best option but I also really like str so I am unsure which skills I should max besides the int/str glyphs and attacks IF I even have to max all of those.

0 0
Score : 2271

try maxing other usefull glyphs like the gravity glyph and ofc the shields!

0 0

Alright will do! So I should max all the elemental attacks as well? like lethargy and backlash?

0 0
Score : 154

Spells I would recommend leveling:

Rampart, Backlash, Teleglyph, Barricade, Bastion, Glyph of Blindness, Gravitational Glyph, Feca Shield, Truce, Reinforced Protection.

This is only what I recommend leveling so by all means level what you want. If you play solo a lot then you don't necessarily need level truce, it's just a good spell to have if you're in a party and you need a turn of invulnerability. Gravitational Glyph I find is also more of a dungeon/party spell so you can level something else in place of that if you want.

0 0
Score : 303

I don't necessarily agree with leveling gravity until you're able to get it to level 6/ have spare spell points to spare. I find myself only really using grav glyph at PVP, since using it at pvm can be highly situational and may hinder your team mates.

If you enjoy both int and str elements, I would recommend these spells as a priority to level:

rampart
feca shield
natural attack
backlash
reinforced protection
teleglyph
blindness (your only neutral attack spell, which can be very useful with ap removal)
lethargy
burning glyph
glyph of blindness

after these, you may choose to level the two immunity spells (truce is also very situational, so I would only focus on leveling that if you have spare spell points)

If you are on Rushu, you can Pm me ingame and I can try to help more smile

Colourful

0 0

Alright cool! Thanks so much for the advice!

0 0
Respond to this thread