FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

New Feca builds

By Josoavo - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - September 22, 2015, 15:16:19

Hi there,

I don't play Dofus since Febuary, and I had a lvl 95 Int/Agi Feca as my strongest character. I recently read that with the recent update the softcaps were changed, so now, pretty much every build is viable. That said, I'd like to know if anyone has tried new builds except for the usual Int/Vit Feca.
I believe some of the spells were updated, but the spell points were not reset (is this going to stay that way?). I might give this game a try again

Cheers

0 0
Reactions 3
Score : 6097

The only feca builds I don't believe are viable are earth (backlash awkward range and cast limitations stop it from being useful) and air (low range makes it terrible). Other than that, every build combination is viable. Fire for versatility, earth for high damage and glyph (which is the best PvM glyph, because you can easily force monsters to step on it to try and hit you), air for tanking, and water for ranged damage. Honestly, after I turned omni in my feca, it became so good that I wouldn't want to take an element off (though agility would likely be the first suspect).

0 0
Score : 45

I actually like Agility a lot, but maybe I didn't play for long enough to understand that it is weak. So far the combination of high agility with high lock from equipment and glyph of repulsion has been working quite well in PvM. I either run from close range enemies until they step on the glyph and immediately end their turn, or try to lock ranged enemies with the typhoon and the aggressive glyph.
Should I go for onmi at level 100 or focus on Int/Vit alone, leaving Agi for later?

0 0
Score : 6097

Yeah, agility works well for that...but if you're up against something you don't wanna get close to (like glutoblops) or something that runs away from you (like royal tofu), you're screwed. No questions asked. That's why I don't like air...as a monoelemental build. As hybrid, air is fine.

Omni should wait until you have money for it, since it is expensive. You can go as int, yes, but you may keep being int/agi (for the same agi shennanigans, plus ranged spells and MP steal) or int/wis (better MP steal).

0 0
Respond to this thread