FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

pvp feca.

By Tedril - SUBSCRIBER - October 13, 2015, 02:53:25

hey guys,

just some questions. Feca lvl 187

1) should i only go int or somthing like int/cha?

2) i wanna be able to have about 2000 dmg output a turn on a single target.

3) this is mainly for kolo.

4) i play on solar your welcome to pm me. name: Talgar

any other tips would be helpful. i know the stats update just went, so thats why i'm asking now.

Thx.

0 0
Reactions 8
Score : 1256

3000 damage output every turn is incredibly unreasonable for almost all classes, let alone a class like feca that's main role is damage reduction rather than damage dealing.

0 0
Score : 972

With the new kolo update coming out soon'ish.

i've been looking at how i should build a feca for only kolo.

what do you guys think about a int/cha build?

Chance gives good range to the spells but int does more damage with shorter range.

i know most of the kolo maps are kinda small, so maybe just pure int?

also 12/6 or 10/5??

0 0
Score : 735

Honestly if you want that much dmg its easy to do, you just need to be full omni, scroll all stats, and put 100 base in each of the elemental stats, rest into vit, use borealis set or w/e its called, then an assortment of power/+dmg items, have a good lock rating, lock someone into a glyph of your choice, and on repulson, then hit them with other spells to seal the deal xD my 192 feca has that set, does 1500 dmg with repulsion, before resists ( with reinforced active ) then about 450-600 with other glyphs.

you can also try get 2 glyphs under someone, then teleglph onto them so it activates, then on their turn activates again.

Hope i helped.

Regards,
Arctic

0 0
Score : 159

I have a feca that level, he's pute int with a really strong maged set and you won't always deal 2k damage a turn. My glyph does like 450-500 depending on resist maybe more, leek pie like 200, natural attack 350-400ish and the other 4 ap spell like 550-600.

those are numbers I estimate, haven't actually checked it. So I'm 12/5, means I can do extra power class spell ( the numbers are without it ), glyph, 500 dmg, teleport on it, 500 dmg, and the 4 ap spell for like 550-600.

Next turn assuming they start on glyph again, 500 dmg. 4 ap spell 550-600, 2x natural attack 700-800, leek pie 200

0 0

whats a good lock rate??

0 0
Score : 735

for level 190~ i would say 80+ would suffice to lock all but agi players, and if you manage to steal their mp/ap might even lock them. :p

0 0
Score : 37
Click here
Look at Stuff #1,#2,#3.
#1=Omni
#2=Str/Cha/Agi
#3=Int/Cha

In fact that you want to go for PvP I tried to get decent %res, hope it's enough. wink 
0 0

wow that was......a huge help.....Thanks ! tongue

What do you think about Stuff #3 int/cha??

0 0
Respond to this thread