FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Pure AGI, STR or CHA?

By 7Benj December 29, 2015, 18:56:40

I recently came back to Dofus and I'm interested in making a pure Feca.

I know that mono-elemental builds are bad in higher levels, but I don't have the funds or scrolls to hybridize.
What element should I go? I'm mainly interested in PvM.

Agility: Lock and dodge, critical hits, great Glyph of Repulsion, not reliant on Wisdom (can just pump Vitality for the ultimate tank).
Downside? The spells just look boring..

Strength: Pods (great for professions), AP reduction, nice huge glyph.
Backlash is diagonal.. <_< Need a strong weapon for CC.

Chance: Prospecting (loot!), Big range, -range reduction, cool animations.
Minimum range.. :unsure: Basically have to play like a Cra.

STR and CHA are so handicapped in melee.
AGI seems the best choice, but I'm not sure. What do you think?

1 0
Reactions 5
Score : 1802

I would say agility as well but might I also add that if you save up the doploons you get from temple quests, wanted marks, and almost all of the repeated quests you'll be able to scroll without spending anything because I don't think the developers had mono-elemental Feca's in mind when they revamped them but that's just my opinion.

0 0
Score : 601

Is there a specific reason you didn't mention int? I'm a level 199 feca and consider int to be the best mono build by far.

0 0
Score : 320
Koekzak|2015-12-30 17:59:08
Is there a specific reason you didn't mention int? I'm a level 199 feca and consider int to be the best mono build by far.
I've done INT before, trying something new.
0 0
Score : 2267

Agi is actually quite fun wink Shiver, pulls 1-2 cells. You can gather enemies to your locking cells. Typhoon absorbs agi and allows you to remove the last drop of dodge of the enemy. =D Add gravity glyph. Total immobilizing!
With str and cha you will need a lot of dodge to make the play less frustrating. Something around 100dodge, perhaps. The more dodge, the less u need too think of finding diagonal space or enough range to strike.

0 0
Score : 1802
Koekzak|2015-12-30 17:59:08
I'm currently using it to level too and had planned on going fire/chance but after playing with it for what feels like forever, I've noticed that it doesn't really do anything THAT extraordinary. Earth deals better damage, air is better at close range, and water from afar, fire however doesn't do any of those thing exceptionally well. It does all of those things, sure, but not any better and because of that its a great "jack-of-all-trades" starting element, even mono-elemental but it's not for endgame. In the end I think something like air/water would be better and keep the glyph for the MP steal.
0 0
Respond to this thread