FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Chance Feca.

By Jay-Amaranth March 28, 2010, 08:41:55

I saw my first Chance Feca today. I watched as he very valiantly died before my eyes.

0 0
Reactions 21
Score : 2045

One of the worst builds of any class. But, the third best option for fecas laugh

0 0
Score : 1551

Chance fecas arent bad...compared to other fecas. Chance Fecas compared to other classes though...

0 0
Score : 347

Chance Feca= 1 very limited attack.

0 0
Score : 3376

Int-Chance is a pretty good hybrid at late levels with the Minotot Set

0 0
Score : 347

I can see a hybrid working out but I think that a just Chance Feca would be rather tough.

0 0
Score : 1597

my fiend was cha feca at lv60 and he was very good at pvp
he used spell rebound and his bubble did nice dmg with akwadala set...

0 0

Very good at pvp? I doubt he went above rank 4.

0 0
Score : 5815

Well, a Feca using a Chance getup (with other sets in his inventory for various characters) would be pretty effective in low-level PvP. With an Akwadala Set though...

0 0
Score : 5

Well, I never like doing typical builds of anything because they're soooo boring. So I made a str/cha feca and it's actually not bad. 90-140 x2 with backlash when the enemy is close, 35-60 x2 bubble when there far away, or low dmg -1-2ap from a distance. With great water and earth defense at lvl 51 it's doing fairly good in pvp too. I'm using green scara with indigo blop and akwa staff. So suck it nub fekkkaaa h8rs ;__;

0 0

Why do I have the feeling you're that feca sailor that came with me to BR this morning ._.

0 0
Score : 5
qazaws|2010-05-18 09:36:00
Why do I have the feeling you're that feca sailor that came with me to BR this morning ._.

ololololol. Yee Sailor Mercury ._. but hey now i can hit 201 sometimes ;-;
0 0
Score : 2476
Aubrie|2010-03-28 08:39:00
One of the worst builds of any class. But, the third best option for fecas laugh

Int, Int/Str, Int/Agi, Int/Cha, Str, Str/Wis, Agi/Wis, Cha. Well, in my opinion.
0 0
kingkez|2010-06-24 00:42:00
Int, Int/Str, Int/Agi, Int/Cha, Str, Str/Wis, Agi/Wis, Cha. Well, in my opinion.

I just meant out of int, str, cha, agi. I wasn't going to get into hybrid builds. My point was just to show how the feca class is very unversatile.
0 0
Score : 5815
Aubrie|2010-06-24 08:16:00
I just meant out of int, str, cha, agi. I wasn't going to get into hybrid builds. My point was just to show how the feca class is very unversatile.

Eg, personally I'd consider Str to be a better build when compared to Chance. Teleport, Release and Glyphs let you keep them away and whack at them with your Bow, and Backlash can be used for some close-ranged damage if necessary.
0 0
Capwi|2010-06-24 11:30:00
Eg, personally I'd consider Str to be a better build when compared to Chance. Teleport, Release and Glyphs let you keep them away and whack at them with your Bow, and Backlash can be used for some close-ranged damage if necessary.

Agreed. Check my first post. I said chance wasn't a very good build. I put intelligence and strength builds ahead of it smile
0 0
Score : 1436

I'd actually say Chance Fecas were better than Strength ones. I myself have a level 126 Chance Feca and she's very useful. While Strength builds are limited to a 1 cast/target/turn ranged attack, Chance builds have a 2 cast/target/turn ranged attack that is much more powerful. With 9 AP the Bubble + Bubble + Blindness combo is very effective for ranged combat. Also, while Strength Fecas are able to offset their poor ranged ability with a Bow, they are stuck with Backlash for close-combat. If we compare Backlash's base damage with that of a Metal Hammer, it's obvious that close-combat weapons are vastly superior to a spell - especially since a weapon like Metal Hammer offers steals and AoE. You could argue that Backlash's lower AP cost and strength steal offsets this somewhat but that's really only in comparison to Metal Hammer. When we reach epic level weapons, Backlash really pales in comparison to something like an Az'tech.

On the flip side, if we compare the damage of, say, a Rahm Bow (9~18) with that of Bubble (13~21 or 16~24 at L6) the power gap isn't as gapingly huge as with Backlash and CC weapons.

As for hybrid builds, considering Bubble is the most powerful ranged spell in a Feca's arsenal, I'd put Int/Cha ahead of Int/Str. If we look at gear options, Minotot Set is at least on par with, if not better than Soft Oak and Gladiator Bworker puts Soft Oak to shame. Even the Hail Set isn't great as it requires a weapon that's not made for Str/Cha.

0 0
Score : 365
Elusial|2010-06-24 16:22:00
I'd actually say Chance Fecas were better than Strength ones. I myself have a level 126 Chance Feca and she's very useful. While Strength builds are limited to a 1 cast/target/turn ranged attack, Chance builds have a 2 cast/target/turn ranged attack that is much more powerful. With 9 AP the Bubble + Bubble + Blindness combo is very effective for ranged combat. Also, while Strength Fecas are able to offset their poor ranged ability with a Bow, they are stuck with Backlash for close-combat. If we compare Backlash's base damage with that of a Metal Hammer, it's obvious that close-combat weapons are vastly superior to a spell - especially since a weapon like Metal Hammer offers steals and AoE. You could argue that Backlash's lower AP cost and strength steal offsets this somewhat but that's really only in comparison to Metal Hammer. When we reach epic level weapons, Backlash really pales in comparison to something like an Az'tech.

On the flip side, if we compare the damage of, say, a Rahm Bow (9~18) with that of Bubble (13~21 or 16~24 at L6) the power gap isn't as gapingly huge as with Backlash and CC weapons.

As for hybrid builds, considering Bubble is the most powerful ranged spell in a Feca's arsenal, I'd put Int/Cha ahead of Int/Str. If we look at gear options, Minotot Set is at least on par with, if not better than Soft Oak and Gladiator Bworker puts Soft Oak to shame. Even the Hail Set isn't great as it requires a weapon that's not made for Str/Cha.

epic leveled str fecas dont use a bow, and since cc dmg with str is much better, and str has better soft caps than chance does, str fecas are considerably better than cha fecas at epic lvls.

But you do make a point, for hibrids int/cha is better than int/str most of the times. Im yet to see a str/cha feca in this new hail set, but i suppose it can work out.
0 0
Score : 1436
hybratek|2010-06-24 17:42:00
epic leveled str fecas dont use a bow, and since cc dmg with str is much better, and str has better soft caps than chance does, str fecas are considerably better than cha fecas at epic lvls.

But you do make a point, for hibrids int/cha is better than int/str most of the times. Im yet to see a str/cha feca in this new hail set, but i suppose it can work out.

Soft caps barely make a difference at the really high levels and, if epic level Str Fecas don't use Bows then their ranged capabilities are severely hindered, making them worse than Cha Fecas who have a powerful ranged spell and CC damage which is comparable (lower, but comparable).
0 0
Score : 365

Actually str based characters do way more dmg at cc in epic levels compared to cha one, not to mention str builds have the best gear available in the game atm, which is quite sad. A really well played chance feca could win vs a str feca, true, but most of the times the str one would win. And this vs a str feca, in pvp in general a cha feca doesnt win pretty much anything in epic lvl pvp.

edit: didnt make sense.

0 0
Respond to this thread