FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Chance Feca.

By Jay-Amaranth March 28, 2010, 08:41:55
Reactions 21
Score : 1436
hybratek|2010-06-24 20:04:00
Actually str based characters do way more dmg at cc in epic levels compared to cha one, not to mention str builds have the best gear available in the game atm, which is quite sad. A really well played chance feca could win vs a str feca, true, but most of the times the str one would win. And this vs a str feca, in pvp in general a cha feca doesnt win pretty much anything in epic lvl pvp.

I really don't think being able to do more damage in CC is going to make up for such a serious range deficiency. Gear really isn't that much of an issue, Full Glad + Mopy King Cape + Kralomansion + Head Band is not going to put a Cha Feca at a serious disadvantage in terms of stats compared to a Str Feca. I honestly do not believe a Str Feca would win more fights in epic level PvP than a Cha Feca would. It's just that you never see epic level Cha Fecas because people have some strange notion that it isn't a viable build. If you actually look at the capabilities of both, it seems fairly clear to me that a Cha Feca is just as viable, if not more so than a Str Feca. It's like people can't see past the soft caps. Yes, the Cha soft caps for Fecas are harsh but so are the Int soft caps for Ecas and Iops.

We're just throwing opinions and speculation at each other here though, I could be completely wrong as I'm not hugely experienced with Str Fecas (only Int and Cha ones) but, on paper at least, it looks to me like Cha Fecas are superior. If people disagree, that's fine, I'm going to level my Cha Feca into the epic levels and see how well she does.
0 0
Score : 365
Elusial|2010-06-24 19:57:00
I really don't think being able to do more damage in CC is going to make up for such a serious range deficiency. Gear really isn't that much of an issue, Full Glad + Mopy King Cape + Kralomansion + Head Band is not going to put a Cha Feca at a serious disadvantage in terms of stats compared to a Str Feca. I honestly do not believe a Str Feca would win more fights in epic level PvP than a Cha Feca would. It's just that you never see epic level Cha Fecas because people have some strange notion that it isn't a viable build. If you actually look at the capabilities of both, it seems fairly clear to me that a Cha Feca is just as viable, if not more so than a Str Feca. It's like people can't see past the soft caps. Yes, the Cha soft caps for Fecas are harsh but so are the Int soft caps for Ecas and Iops.

We're just throwing opinions and speculation at each other here though, I could be completely wrong as I'm not hugely experienced with Str Fecas (only Int and Cha ones) but, on paper at least, it looks to me like Cha Fecas are superior. If people disagree, that's fine, I'm going to level my Cha Feca into the epic levels and see how well she does.

Agreed. Im yet to see a epic leveled chance feca, maybe thats why i dont think they are that good tbh tongue. Anyway, i just wish you good luck with your chance feca. I myself have one str feca already 140 and i have to say the lack of range doesnt annoy me =)
0 0
Respond to this thread