FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Info and tips needed here

By Lukeysoner - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - January 09, 2013, 00:41:03

Greeting fellow Xelors.

I am alevel 195 agi/wis xelor on rushu, i've just came back from a long 2 year break from dofus to deal with some RL stuff and now have time to put some time into dofus once again.
Logged in found out ive been hacked and have no gear, SO im leveling alch to try get some kamas in my little pockets of mine.
ANYWAYS to the point of this post, At my level and for what i like to do, PvM and PVP what set/items will i need to be looking at.
im 101 scrolled in every stat, now i need to work on the gear. info and advise are more then welcome here to help me get on the right path and enjoy dofus once again.

Thank you for taking your time reading and replying to this post.

FapoClock

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 569

well xelors have had some nerfs in the last two years but for a pure agi set at endgame would be allister set with eculture cloak, bherbal bherb belt, battleflag amulet, and awmigawd band but i think whole set is like 198 you could use fuji snowfox set with bherbal bherb belt, sleet amulet, and awmigawd band and both a weapon of your choice also both sets for 10 ap hope this helps biggrin 

0 0
Score : 702

Thank you for reply i was thinking the 2nd option myself. untill i can get to grip with the game again.. great advise thank you smile 

0 0
Score : 403

my god i cant remember which hammer it is but there is a sick hammer its agi dmg and it for xelors only 4 ap hits like a dang tank x,x i believe its 168 though but it IS AMAZING

0 0
Score : 956
Silenceisneeded|2013-01-11 05:23:53
my god i cant remember which hammer it is but there is a sick hammer its agi dmg and it for xelors only 4 ap hits like a dang tank x,x i believe its 168 though but it IS AMAZING
Oracular hammer?

Or do u mean trikindi hammer?its 5 ap lol.
0 0
Respond to this thread