By continuing to browse this website or by clicking on the X, you consent to the use of cookies that enable us to collect site-visit statistics and offer you videos, share buttons, personalized ads, and a chat feature. Learn more and set cookie preferences X

FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

When's the Xelors big change happening?

By Fablegamer - SUBSCRIBER - February 25, 2014, 09:25:04

I read through, heard about the changes to xelors. They won't have the AP removal spells soon, they'll be completely transformed?.
If this rumour is true. Will they be taking advantage of the new spell (Rhol aswell lol) "rewind"?, I mean a xelor controlling time? D:

0 0
Reactions 9
Score : 393

That's not true smile
just a rumour.

0 0
Score : 1288

Phew happy 

0 0
Score : 7662

They never said that AP-removing spells will be removed, just that they'll be downplayed, and other aspects of "time manipulation" will be involved, probably similar to (but weaker than) some of Count Harebourg's spells.

0 0
Score : 721

If any time soon means in the next 500 years, Ye maybe.

0 0
Score : 20

We're asking the same question here in the french forum. No answer from the devs, except that it's planned for this year, even if it wasn't on their "2014's Calendar". I think the whole gameplay will be changed, from an action point's sucka' to a time manipulator..However, don't hold your breath, if there's any chance that it's really planned It will be certainly not soon, but at least after August ( Goultarminator ). Because now, the players don't have time to get use to the next new gameplay before the tournament. Have a nice day !

#Yourfriendfromthefrenchcommunity

1 0
Score : 6154

They stated as someone pointed out that ap removal spells are being downgraded in place of more map manipulation spells. So logically it most likely will be that most ap rooping spells will be slung out.

What i think will happen is that...

slow down will go
sandglass will go
loss of motivation will FINALLY go. worse frigging spell in the entire game.
I have a feeling frostbite will go
I think clock will stay but be changed
I think temporal will stay the same
Time theft will go.

I will be disgusted if dial doesn't get a buff and a change, even more so if they keep LOM.

Pretty sure more str spells will be added and get buffed. agi/int will get a nerf and chance will stay the same pretty much. Wisdom will become all but useless. Ruining my 9ish year build. But im not fussed as I no longer play, havn't played since december, only logged on to check coupld things then log straight off. I just stick to the forums now to see if anythings actually improving.

0 0
Score : 18
clarkymark|2014-03-06 12:07:44
They stated as someone pointed out that ap removal spells are being downgraded in place of more map manipulation spells. So logically it most likely will be that most ap rooping spells will be slung out.

slow down will go
sandglass will go
Time theft will go.

I will be disgusted if dial doesn't get a buff and a change, even more so if they keep LOM.

Pretty sure more str spells will be added and get buffed. agi/int will get a nerf and chance will stay the same pretty much. Wisdom will become all but useless. Ruining my 9ish year build. But im not fussed as I no longer play, havn't played since december, only logged on to check coupld things then log straight off. I just stick to the forums now to see if anythings actually improving.
I like the idea of less ap riping spells. Right now I think it's broken as shit 1 xelor can take 3 people to below half their ap, or take one persons ap completely. Not just basing this off kolo/pvp, because while it's not really overpowered in pvp, more just unfair and broken if they get to everyone before they are gotten to, but in the same ability that makes them great in pvp, makes them about useless in pvm
0 0
Score : 135

There's not much point speculating or asking when the the change is going to happen -- the devs will take as long as they need to feel that they are getting it right.

The more important question is what changes are coming. In this regard, I think looking at the mechanics of relevant multimen should give a clue as to in which direction the revamp wind is blowing.

0 0
Score : 6154
nikki|2014-03-08 04:37:46
clarkymark|2014-03-06 12:07:44

slow down will go
sandglass will go
Time theft will go.

I like the idea of less ap riping spells. Right now I think it's broken as shit 1 xelor can take 3 people to below half their ap, or take one persons ap completely. Not just basing this off kolo/pvp, because while it's not really overpowered in pvp, more just unfair and broken if they get to everyone before they are gotten to, but in the same ability that makes them great in pvp, makes them about useless in pvm
Very rare one xelor can do that. 2 maybe sometimes, 1 always. And its not broken as that is the main point of the xelor right now. It does what its intended to. Also a reason why they are a very weak class.

If one xelor takes that much from all 3 people then its their fault for having such weak resists. There are things to counteract it. cras can do the same. as can rogues in the situation is right. enus/sadis can do that with mp.
0 0
Respond to this thread