FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Xelor's dial

By jakov - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - April 05, 2015, 16:06:18

After playing with xelor for a while and testing different builds and spells, one thing really caught my attention and got me really curious...
the Xelor's dial, or more precisely, its base power, how high is it and how does it work...
first thing i did, and that seemed most straight forward answer to my question is to measure how much it hits on the closest cell with 0 intel and power, and with 0 % fire resistance on enemy. I got my xelor ready, found a suitable scarecrow and results showed 95-105 base damage. that result seemed highly unbeliavable so i repeated the test, this time with precisely 100 inteligence and got..... 120 - 135, which made absolutely 0 sense. That is why i decided to post my research here, in hope that there is someone who understands that thing a little better then me... Thank you in advance and sorry for any english mistakes i did biggrin

0 0
Reactions 5
Score : 3683

Wait, it is based on the Xelor's status? I thought it was level based just like the synchro is now.

--Kumotsu

0 0
Score : 4705

Xelor's Dial is affected by Xelor's Intelligence, as far as I know... smile 

0 0
Score : 2274

Perhaps the summon has some int on its own to begin with. Probably around 200 I assume. Or in the form of linear dmg.

0 0
Score : 1447

I think it's base damage might be 30-35 with a base stat of 200 intelligence. Try putting on 500 Intelligence. Results should be 240-280 damage. If you wish to experiment more, this is where my predicted damage comes from ......

Predicted damage.......from X to Y

X = 30 + ((30 x intelligence)/100) + 60
Y = 35 + ((35 x intelligence)/100) + 70

Nothing hard, I hope You understand where I got the formula from tongue 

0 0
Score : 1166

At what level?

Summons generally have base stats increased by 1% per character level.

0 0
Respond to this thread