FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

How the serious flup does flight even work?

By Wryth - FORMER SUBSCRIBER - May 14, 2017, 15:10:08

I have used it on myself after using all of my movement in one go and it takes me back 1 square. Ive broken my movement up and it takes me back my whole movement. When I use it on an enemy, it moves back just one square. This spell is ridiculously inconsistent and it's getting on my nerves.

0 0
Reactions 4
Score : 6096

That's because enemies usually basically walk one square at a time. They don't show it to save time, but that's pretty much the best I can imagine about it.

0 0
Score : 1077

On your next turn the target you used flight on will go back to their previous position. If they use a teleportation spell they'll go back to where they teleported from, if they use an mp they go back to where they moved from. This is useful if you can predict that the cell they came from, or you came from will be occupied on your next turn. This will create a telefrag which will give you 2 AP, and enhance your spells on that target. Xelors take a lot of skill and some time to master, but that 1 ap spell can be insanely useful, it can make sure you gain an ap boost, make sure you won't be locked, keep enemies back.

I found most useful to move, summon a cawwot/dial on my previous cell and use flight on myself. on my next turn I would swap with the summon and gain ap+ a telefrag to charge synchro

Also try teleporting into the enemies line, do your damage/ap reduction/map manipulation and use rewind+flgiht. you will teleport back to safety due to rewind on the end of your turn and you will teleport back into enemies on your next turn due to flight.

0 0
Score : 1552

But why is it I only go back one square even if I use my full AP? Lately, I've just been hovering rhol bak in order to see where 'Previous positions' are for me but flight seems to be wildly sporatic. I got that it works with reversing teleportation but when it comes to simple MP movement, it just only does the one cell, on me only sometimes to the very beginning. (I'll retest this tonight)

0 0
Score : 1050

All flight does is move you 1 spot where you were before so if you teleport someone and they don't move they'll move back where they were teleported from. Flight can move you far but it's unlikely they'll stay still until it goes off. It only moves you 1 space doesn't matter how many times you cast it.

0 0
Respond to this thread