FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Class Improvement - Xelor

By [Ankama]DOFUS - ADMIN - February 20, 2019, 17:58:30
Reactions 27
Score : 17

A positioning spell that heals / generates shield points would be nice. So every time that spell was used to generate a telefrag, the xelor gains hp/shield. Clock really doesn't give enough survivability.

1 0
Score : 93

Xels should be nerfed. They can reach long ranges easily then hit near 2k-3k damages then go back to where they start. They can reach long ranges, hit good damages, ap removal, and good mobility. I think Xel is the strongest character on that game with a good player. They are finisher in 3vs3 kolos. If opponents include xelors and if u dont have it, probably u will lose this fight.

bladebatuhantr|2021-02-11 11:33:34
Xels should be nerfed. They can reach long ranges easily then hit near 2k-3k damages then go back to where they start. They can reach long ranges, hit good damages, ap removal, and good mobility. I think Xel is the strongest character on that game with a good player. They are finisher in 3vs3 kolos. If opponents include xelors and if u dont have it, probably u will lose this fight.

Some xel players start to vote me -1, but this is true. Xelors have to be nerfed.
1 -5
Respond to this thread