FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers

Xelor Help

By Own November 26, 2009, 08:19:59

Hi, im lvl 40 Agil xelor which has lvl 5 shriveling, counter and homing hand. When reach lvl 42 im going to lvl devotion to lvl 5, but my question is, which spell am i better off lvling to lvl 5, Slow Down or Flight ??? if you think both, which 1 should i do first ??

Please Help

Thank You

0 0
Reactions 7
Score : 966
Own|2009-11-26 08:19:00
Hi, im lvl 40 Agil xelor which has lvl 5 shriveling, counter and homing hand. When reach lvl 42 im going to lvl devotion to lvl 5, but my question is, which spell am i better off lvling to lvl 5, Slow Down or Flight ??? if you think both, which 1 should i do first ??

Please Help

Thank You

Slow down... Until 100+ flight only needs to be at 3... you wont usually have the AP to use it more then 3/4 times, or the need. At 100+ it should be 6, but Dont worry about maxing it until then.
0 0
Score : 1412
MineShaft|2009-11-27 04:53:00
Slow down... Until 100+ flight only needs to be at 3... you wont usually have the AP to use it more then 3/4 times, or the need. At 100+ it should be 6, but Dont worry about maxing it until then.

But at lvl 3 it crit fails 1/6. With your main attack being linear, you need to be able to get there if you don't have enough mp. On my intel xelor, I leveled flight to 5 because I am using dark ray and sandglass. I haven't regretted it yet.
0 0
Score : 5817

Slowdown is honestly not of much use at those levels unless you're doing low-level PvP (In which case everyone has shit Wis too) or you're a Wis/Stat Xelor. Getting Flight to 5 is worth the additional points. Doing the math, it would be 16 (and abit) crit fails at L3 for 1 crit fail if you use the L5 version of the spell. It's basically a 1/5/6 spell.

0 0
Score : 82

I understand wat you guys mean, but im agil xel with 4 mp and ability to dodge roll all positions ?? flight can be very usefull and so can slow down but they both have good and bad

Flight: GOOD- You can move from attin range
BAD- I have 4 mp and can dodge rolls

Slow Down: GOOD- You - ap for pvm and pvp which is helpful
BAD- It has 3-8 range on lvl 5 and pvp ppl run away n also pvm they run at u ??

It a hard choice, because after i lvl either 1 i plan on lvlin Blinding Protection lvl 61 and Mummy lvl 71 so yeh its 1 or the other

0 0
Score : 5817
Own|2009-11-27 09:45:00
I understand wat you guys mean, but im agil xel with 4 mp and ability to dodge roll all positions ?? flight can be very usefull and so can slow down but they both have good and bad

Flight: GOOD- You can move from attin range
BAD- I have 4 mp and can dodge rolls

Slow Down: GOOD- You - ap for pvm and pvp which is helpful
BAD- It has 3-8 range on lvl 5 and pvp ppl run away n also pvm they run at u ??

It a hard choice, because after i lvl either 1 i plan on lvlin Blinding Protection lvl 61 and Mummy lvl 71 so yeh its 1 or the other

Not exactly a very accurate analysis.

Flight: GOOD- Allows you to get away from dodge locks (against any Agi Char in PvP), lets you run away, get closer, etc.
BAD- 4MP+450ish Agi? In PvM at that level, sure, you can dodgeroll anything you care to fight. But with 4MP, you'll have a hard time running away from things like Kanigers. Also Blops will take forever. In PvP, you really don't want to risk being dodge-locked when you desperately need to run away. Or when you try to lock someone, but they Release and run, or something, so that next turn you can't stick yourself in front of them. Flight helps in these scenarios.

Slow Down: GOOD- You - ap for pvm and pvp which is helpful (Only if you have decent Wis. Something like 200-300 should work until 100+?)

BAD- Lack of range, useless if you don't have any Wis in PvM. In PvP, you'll likely be only able to get rid of 1AP from your target. Might as well Frostbite.
0 0
Score : 381

slow down - lvl it for pvp
flight - recommended for your lvl

0 0
Score : 7872

If your a low lvl agi-xelor I suggest you get flight, cant go wrong with extra mobility. Slow Down only works well when you have high wisdom, otherwise the ap-theft is a matter of luck.

0 0
Respond to this thread