FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Form's guide to water sacrier

By formulamonster#3290 March 22, 2011, 20:29:02
Reactions 68
Score : 5263

I prefer mounts, the best being emerald/ginger. No pet gives 300 vit and 1MP.

0 0
Score : 18
formulamonster|2011-05-11 21:51:10
Yeah those are still kind of rare / expensive in Aermine though, prefer getting my ancestral set first, then I'll save up for Em/ging striped.
Too bad it's hard to find a good chance bow... would be awesome to also deal some damage on range. :] 
0 0
Score : 80

My old chance sac i got to 90 in a week solo lvling. i find that after lvl 60 stuff like chafer mobs in the graves and kolaks work well for xp.
smile 

0 0
Score : 11427

In my opinion 55 wisdom > 1MP and 300 vitality but I know I'm in the minority haha. That's what I get for having an MP Gelano on.

0 0
Score : 18
Alyss-Sin|2011-05-18 01:47:10
In my opinion 55 wisdom > 1MP and 300 vitality but I know I'm in the minority haha. That's what I get for having an MP Gelano on.
That's pretty nice but in Aermine an AP/MP gelano would cost me about 12 mil~. A bit much for me as it is x_x. I'm quite happy with my 200 wisdom and 450 chance (base). So yeah I'd need the MP regardless.
0 0
Score : 788

So cha sacriers can solo gob dung at lvl 38? Just wondering because i just got level 38 rolleyes. Thanks

Edit; just got lvl 34 wink soon to be 38

0 0
Score : 4

Chance sacs run Frigost ^^

0 0
Score : 5820
Emflax|2011-05-15 23:22:26
Yeah those are still kind of rare / expensive in Aermine though, prefer getting my ancestral set first, then I'll save up for Em/ging striped.
Too bad it's hard to find a good chance bow... would be awesome to also deal some damage on range. :]
Snailmet Bow gogogo. You can even get 1/2 on it with 10AP/5MP if you don't mind not having much Wisdom (aka 200ish). That is, if I remember the stats correctly.
0 0

Just realised that this was stickied. Guess I'll have to update it now.

Added links and spells for level 31-70. Working on 70-100

Update: Added level 70-80

0 0
Score : 704

Your opinion on which spells are more +++ than others will change quite a bit as you level higher. This guide is great for levels 0-100.

0 0
Kainest|2011-06-28 22:16:28
Your opinion on which spells are more +++ than others will change quite a bit as you level higher. This guide is great for levels 0-100.
My chance sac is only level 98 for now, I'll be constantly updating it.
0 0
Score : 32

I'm a bit higher level than the OP and I want to give you my opinion on the spells I use at the moment:

[blockquote]

• Weapon skill of choice: 6. I personally love my watermaged metal hammer for the AoE. When you get to epic levels there are some very good single target damage weapons you might want to switch to.
  • Attract: 5 or 6, 5 is enough for me atm but will go to 6 when I have the spellpoints to spare.
  • Pain shared: 1 or 6. If you mainly level solo this is pretty useless but for dungeons this is a great spell to have maxed especially when you aren't epic level yourself; you're bound to get an epic level in your dungeon group and giving him/her 120X% extra damage per turn is amazing.
  • Swap: 2+. I haven't felt the need to be able to swap 3 times in one turn so far but when I do I will get it to 3. Two casts per turn has come in quite handy for escaping a dodgelock or lining mobs up for hammer hits/ dissolution.
  • Nimble punishment: 6. Your main function in a team is to control the map and keep hardhitting monsters away from other characters. This is a must to level for every sacrier.
  • Bold punishment: 6. You're a chance sacrier, duh.
  • Sacrifice: 1+. The dungeons at this don't require sofisticated strategies yet but when doing higher level stuff with friends it has come in very handy to position myself and teammates. Leek pie turns into a 2AP transposition with this spell. Getting this to 5 for the AoE on it and eventually 6 for the reduced AP cost is something I want by the time I have the level and gear for. This is mainly a positioning spell instead of a last resort to save an ally imo.
  • Cooperation/ Transposition: 5/6. Cooperation shines when you're soloing but these 2 spells are one of the main reason people want sacs.Leveling them just to reduce the CD is definately worth it. By the time you are able to get them to lvl 6 you will group up much more often and that reduced CD is worth every spellpoint.
  • Punishment: 5/6. Crazy damage.
  • Fury: 5/6. The damage isn't great but it's your only AoE spell with range. Great to buff your leek pie spell when you can't get into range for CC or the mob has huge chance resists.
  • Flying sword: 1. Mainly a solo spell but you should be fighting mobs that like to hug you so you can just spam dissolution. I sometimes use it to be able to transpo next to my enemy (Sram or cra dopple for example). Also helps you with certain challenges. In a group this spell doesn't have much use though and just slows down the fight. Let classes with good summons use theirs, the spellpoints are better spent elsewhere.
  • Leek pie: 1. No need to level it but it gives you extra range and becomes quite powerful after a few Fury casts.
  • Cawwot: If you have the spellpoints this is a great spell to use when you need to dodgelock a mob with knockbacks.
  • Soul capture: 1/2/6. 1 is enough if you have a bunch of perfect soulstones from Eternal harvest. Needs more careful planning of finishing off the mob. I personally got level 2 for some extra breathing space in case of a crit fail.
[/blockquote]
Spells I don't find very useful (and aren't duh ofc not I'm a chance sac):

[blockquote]
  • Evasion: You're better off using sacrifice to get the ally out of the danger zone and if you're in danger yourself you can just coop away.
  • Vital punishment: Not being able to use CC sucks. Against a monster that hits for more than 200 you're better off using dissolution to heal that damage back and against a monster that hits less than 200 you don't need it. Only really useful to keep yourself at 50% hp for punishment imo.
  • Life transfer: Maybe you need more healing than an Eni can provide in epic level dungeons but now it's just a waste of 2AP. The huge range on it at higher levels might make it very useful there though.
  • Bloodthirsty madness: Healing off summons is nice sometimes but so is using dissolution. Maybe it becomes more useful at epic levels. The 1AP cost at level 200 is sweet but by the time you're there you don't need this post to help you out I hope.
[/blockquote]
Brotip: When you are on a map far away from the enemy doing a PS->dissolution->Life transfer combo is handy for buffing your allies but that doesn't require you to put points in it.

And I don't PvP. Spells like Evasion, Vital punishment and Flying sword are probably very useful there.
0 0
Score : 45

Nice guide! I just made my Sacier, and I was at lvl 1 to lvl 21 in 3 hours or so, Thank you for the guide the Mushd monsters really help!

Update 7/28/2011 - Lvl 33 now, and ran the gobball dungeon with 6 of 7 farmers set, gobball hammer, and 1 adventure ring. And I solo'd the gobball dungeon without using bread, I was afraid I was going to die towards the end where it was just me and the king. But I managed it. Can be done ladies and gentlemen! But as far as lvling goes I suggest mushd corner, gobball dungeon is okay I almost lvled 1 time there going through the whole thing but mushd is easier and cheaper.

1 0
Score : 2

Very nice guide so far :]
(also as for killing mushds im finding lousy pigs work nicely too just as much exp and the fights last about the same amount of time)

Edit, sorry didnt realise i was necro'ing a thread.

0 0
Score : 303

F*** I thinked to Train Evasion lvl 3.
I did it!! .. im lvl 47 Sacrier.

0 0
Score : 311
Emflax|2011-05-15 23:22:26
Snailmet bow when you get to whatevs level it is. Cha maged ofc
0 0

So i'm back from a semi-break on dofus, I'll be updating this guide soon

0 0
Score : 91

This is a lovely guide, too bad you haven't updated it in a while.
Been using it for my Sacri and to be honest, this is the most fun I've had with a sacri ever. smile 

0 0
Score : 1602

Who needs a guide to play a chance sac in pvm. rofl. any downs kid can do it.

0 0
Hasai|2011-11-15 02:12:40
Who needs a guide to play a chance sac in pvm. rofl. any downs kid can do it.
The choice of sets and where to level can be quite helpful. Also, I'll include a pvp section soon (I want to say today but I'm bad at sticking to engagements.) You'll be suprised at how effective chance sacs are in pvp, especially group.
0 0
Respond to this thread