FR EN DE ES IT PT
Browse forums 
Ankama Trackers
Pinned

Form's guide to water sacrier

By formulamonster#3290 March 22, 2011, 20:29:02
Reactions 68
Score : 1359

These images are way too big making the text stretch and hard to read.

0 0
Score : 5263
Klusio|2011-11-26 21:14:12
These images are way too big making the text stretch and hard to read.
I know, I posted about it in problems and solutions, it's because someone made the wikia pictures bigger and since these were directly linked, they became bigger too. I should have rehosted them first, which I'll do soon.
0 0
Score : 87

Resized the images, although they're still too small, will modify that when I have the time. I've got something to do now so I'll update it up to level 121 tomorrow.

0 0

I've added level 80-113, will add 114+ tomorrow.

0 0
Score : 581
Equipment
I recommend wearing a Shika Ingalsse Set with a Royal Indigo Blop Ring and an Axel. With a level 100 Ginger and Emerald Dragoturkey, this will give you 6MP and 9AP (10 at level 100)

Nitpicking. This set only gives you 9AP and 5MP @ 100.
Shika Set: 1AP, 1 MP because
Axel: 1AP, so you don't get the 2MP set bonus from the Shika Set.

At 100 base of 7AP/3MP + 2AP/1MP + 1MP (Ging/Eme Mount) = 9AP/5MP.

I'm guessing you probably meant Gelano instead of Royal Indigo Ring?
As for 6MP, get a Vulbis or get lucky with an MP/AP Gelano tongue
0 0

/facepalm

Thanks for pointing that out, I'm still hungover from yesterday D:

0 0
Score : 18

Imo royal gobbal souls are still the best source of exp at 100+ because it racks up 100 - 200k exp and I can do it really fast, whereas searching for the right amount of mastogobs and the right breeds (Regular mastogobs get facestomped by a cha sacrier but some of them actually facestomp you). But it's rather expensive so..

0 0
Score : 89

hye there.. biggrin
i hve some question..
if i want to build sac chance..
do i need allocate all my characteristic to chance or vit?

0 0
Score : 7890
lc135|2012-01-12 09:12:55
hye there.. biggrin
i hve some question..
if i want to build sac chance..
do i need allocate all my characteristic to chance or vit?
No matter what build your sac is always always always put all your points into VItality
0 0

i thought we hve to spent all d characteristic on chance..
tq 4 ur reply.. laugh

why not spent them to chance??
its not support in damage when hit using dissolution..

0 0
Score : 11161
lc135|2012-01-12 09:56:45
i thought we hve to spent all d characteristic on chance..
tq 4 ur reply.. laugh

why not spent them to chance??
its not support in damage when hit using dissolution..

The chance caps are so bad that it 's just not worth it. Vitality from the other hand gives you 2 vitality for every characteristic point used FOREVER. The chance boost comes from bold punishment which gives you chance whenever you get hit.
0 0

now im lvl33..
i hve lving spell bold punishment, dissolution n attraction to 5..
do i need to lvling nimble punishment or sacrifice??
which better?? biggrin 

0 0
Score : 2832
lc135|2012-01-17 05:07:35
now im lvl33..
which better?? biggrin
You won't have any need for Nimble Punishment unless you hybridize Chance and Agility and hybridizing isn't a good idea at low levels. Sacrifice, on the other hand, is one of the Sacrier's main support spells, to take hits for the rest of your team. Leveling it to 5 lets you shield multiple allies at the same time. Sacrifice is good.
0 0
Private-Prinny|2012-01-17 06:03:38
You won't have any need for Nimble Punishment unless you hybridize Chance and Agility and hybridizing isn't a good idea at low levels. Sacrifice, on the other hand, is one of the Sacrier's main support spells, to take hits for the rest of your team. Leveling it to 5 lets you shield multiple allies at the same time. Sacrifice is good.

oic.. i thought that nimble punishment can lock monster from runnning..
thankz for ur opinion private-prinny biggrin
0 0
Score : 7890

Eventually you will want to level Nimble though, but save it for when you have your main support spells leveled first

0 0
Score : 4482
Private-Prinny|2012-01-17 06:03:38
lc135|2012-01-17 05:07:35
now im lvl33..
which better?? biggrin
if you're a chance sac, nimble punishment IS mandatory. more agility = more lock (and more dodge) = less chance of monsters running away = maximized damage on sac = maximized buffs = maximized dissolution aoe = maximized life steal = maximized tanking ability

i would honestly level nimble punishment alongside, if not before, sacrifice. there's no point in sacrificing someone if you arent capable of keeping the thing hitting that person from running away from you and hitting that person all over again. it plays hell with map manipulation and lockdown being shunted around all the time because you cant lock.
0 0

now im lvl54 sac water tongue
i hve lvling attraction, nimble, dissolution n bold to 5,
should i spend my spell on fury or punishment??

0 0
Score : 116

Hey so I can't afford scrolls, should i put 3 in vitality 2 in chance? im talking low lvls here to like 40

0 0
Score : 11161
Dankloven|2012-02-27 08:05:24
Hey so I can't afford scrolls, should i put 3 in vitality 2 in chance? im talking low lvls here to like 40

Never put your points in anything other than Vitality. Unless you want to scroll vitality then there is no need to rush with scrolling.
0 0
Score : 1233

Hello i will say agility sacrier with fuji and sunshade is the best!

0 0
Respond to this thread